24 hours into owning a Vita...

#1AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/25/2012 8:15:31 PM
I like it quite a bit. It has a lot of potential, and it functions well. I'm worried about the future line-up, but that's my only concern. Nice little system.
---
Proud owner of Wii U, Vita, 3DS, 3DS XL, 360 and PS3
#2Starwars4JPosted 11/25/2012 8:23:48 PM
Nice, I'm still waiting on mine to be delivered. Estimated date of delivery is Thursday but it's a state away...really doubt it will be here after Wednesday.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 8:25:44 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Nice, I'm still waiting on mine to be delivered. Estimated date of delivery is Thursday but it's a state away...really doubt it will be here after Wednesday.

Amazon deal I assume? I couldn't pass it up, haha. Anyways, enjoy on Wednesday or Thursday!
---
#4Starwars4JPosted 11/25/2012 8:44:23 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Amazon deal I assume? I couldn't pass it up, haha. Anyways, enjoy on Wednesday or Thursday!

Yup, I was shocked that there were no good deals on it until that came around. I'm going to keep PSASBR to keep me busy until the next smash game, but I'm probably going to unload AC3:L when I get it. No desire to buy AC3 either so that coupon is kind of lost on me as well, but I do have someone who will be able to use it. Hopefully I'll get $20-30 for AC3:L (I'm not hopeful about the $30 given that it has no retail box).

When it comes I'll PM you and we can have a few matches
---
#5Tino_Tonitini2Posted 11/25/2012 8:50:15 PM
You both got a Vita? This could be interesting....
#6Starwars4JPosted 11/25/2012 8:57:19 PM
Tino_Tonitini2 posted...

Of course, don't tell me you were under the misconception that we were trolls just because we acknowledged valid problems. I've always said that the Vita looks like a fine system. A system with serious flaws that's being managed terribly, but a good system. I have a PSP as well.
---
#7finaljayfantasyPosted 11/25/2012 9:05:39 PM
I got mine when the AC3:L bundle first came out and its the only system me and my girl have been playing. We love it and will be getting another one in a few months so we both can have our own and play co/op or head to head. I hope it gets the push it needs and more devs start making games for it cuz it is a great handheld, i never see it taking the top handheld spot cuz Nintendo has been top dog for years now but i can see it getting better then the PSP was.
---
PSN:death666life, XBL:doublexlgamers, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers
#8TheBlackBat7Posted 11/25/2012 9:08:58 PM
Ahhh the honeymoon stage. Good times, good times. Well then, welcome aboard. Don't be a loner, there are some good gamers on this board so add em' up or share your PSN. Happy gaming.
---
PSVita Council's official Secretary Of Defense
VPSN: theblackbat07
#9AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 9:14:14 PM
Starwars4J posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Yup, I was shocked that there were no good deals on it until that came around. I'm going to keep PSASBR to keep me busy until the next smash game, but I'm probably going to unload AC3:L when I get it. No desire to buy AC3 either so that coupon is kind of lost on me as well, but I do have someone who will be able to use it. Hopefully I'll get $20-30 for AC3:L (I'm not hopeful about the $30 given that it has no retail box).

When it comes I'll PM you and we can have a few matches

Hell yeah, I'm down for some matches:)

To the other guy...basically what Starwars said...I always mentioned my interest in the Vita. It was all about timing and price.

It doesn't mean I've forgotten the insanity and spin from a few posters, lol.
---
#10TheBlackBat7Posted 11/25/2012 9:16:17 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Tino_Tonitini2 posted...

Of course, don't tell me you were under the misconception that we were trolls just because we acknowledged valid problems. I've always said that the Vita looks like a fine system. A system with serious flaws that's being managed terribly, but a good system. I have a PSP as well.

EXACT reason I don't have a 3DS. I just don't point out those reason over & over on it's respective board. And it doesn't make you a troll for doing so.
---
PSVita Council's official Secretary Of Defense
VPSN: theblackbat07