My gf got me a vita but didn't buy persona 4. Thanks?????

#1NoJobBobPosted 11/26/2012 7:11:41 AM
Now I have a vita with no games. It reminds me when my dad bought me a microwave but no food with it

Well now I have to use what little money I have to buy the game. On her bday I'll prob just take her to McDonald's and get her a happy meal. This **** sucks
#2Arucard05Posted 11/26/2012 7:13:40 AM
Get a job.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#3Azure_lKitePosted 11/26/2012 7:14:44 AM
Toke Jopic.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#4SuperVegito2487Posted 11/26/2012 7:15:26 AM
Should be happy nonetheless, just getting the device is neat enough, games is the next part.
---
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.
#5JrunkonePosted 11/26/2012 7:16:03 AM
You remind me of my nephew whos only 11, he just got black ops on thanksgiving. He complained about it not being part to. My brother took his game and broke it infront of his face. Then went to the closet and grabbed part 2 which he was going to get for christmas. Then broke that (kinda pissed me off cause he knew i didnt have the game yet) but besides the point. Good sir your spoiled. Take your first world problems to the little kids corner.
---
~~Gamertag + PSN : Jrunk1~
Curently Playing: FFXIV, Gears 3, BF3,BlazBlu, Dr. Mario, MTG cards and xbox.
#6NoJobBob(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 7:17:44 AM
What kind of a jerk would buy blak ops1 for a kid? No one wants that old game
#7AjescentPosted 11/26/2012 7:19:12 AM
2/10 must try harder.
---
Waiting patiently for UnKarted to be announced since 4-Dec-2009
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent
#8Legendary_MusasPosted 11/26/2012 7:24:50 AM
Jrunkone posted...
You remind me of my nephew whos only 11, he just got black ops on thanksgiving. He complained about it not being part to. My brother took his game and broke it infront of his face. Then went to the closet and grabbed part 2 which he was going to get for christmas. Then broke that (kinda pissed me off cause he knew i didnt have the game yet) but besides the point. Good sir your spoiled. Take your first world problems to the little kids corner.

If that is true then your brother is more immature than your nephew.

Who the hell breaks a $60 game, if he wanted to punish him then either withold it from the kid until he apologises or sell it.
---
I was born of your dreams. If you believe in me... ...there is nothing I cannot do
#9MickleohbPosted 11/26/2012 7:27:42 AM
Azure_lKite posted...
Toke Jopic.

---
"I've got half a mind to kill you...and the other half agrees" Church from RvB
PSN:Mickleohb GT:MickleohbLite
#10SlaysmePosted 11/26/2012 7:33:35 AM
And these trash topics are why this community is an unfunny joke.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme