PlayStation All Stars Debuts at..........

#1PannerPosted 11/26/2012 9:09:11 AM
38 in the UK charts.
http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1696098/playstation_allstars_limps_in_at_38th_in_uk_charts.html

It came behind Family Guy for crying out loud.
How can Sony let this happen? The game looks fantastic. It only needed a little bit of marketing to let people know its out there.
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
#2Jrx1Posted 11/26/2012 9:12:36 AM
Panner posted...
The game looks fantastic.

I have to disagree. This game was bad since beginning. I didn't even saw how could anyone be hyped at this disgrace of a game. It included a PLUSHIE for the hell's sake.

Even Kon from Bleach is better than this Sackboy crap.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#3dacekidPosted 11/26/2012 9:13:16 AM
Wow it came in behind Family Guy, a game that had zero adverts and zero reviews thus far.
---
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25
#4arclouks_xPosted 11/26/2012 9:15:44 AM
The game is fantastic but I wasnt expecting it to do good at all, a lot of people just see it and say it's a smash bros clone without even trying it before, this game is the most fun I've had with a game in a long long time, but haters like the 2nd poster just likes saying dumb s...
---
PS3/Vita:arclouksx. -Currently playing:Playstation all stars Blops 2, FF5, Burnout Paradise.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#5Jrx1Posted 11/26/2012 9:17:25 AM
arclouks_x posted...
The game is fantastic but I wasnt expecting it to do good at all, a lot of people just see it and say it's a smash bros clone without even trying it before, this game is the most fun I've had with a game in a long long time, but haters like the 2nd poster just likes saying dumb s...

Because it is a Smash Bros clone. Good it ended up like that, hopefully this will teach Sony a lesson not to steal.

Oh wait, Move didn't teach them, so this won't too. They're going to be stubborn until they bankrupt.
---
#6BossBangPosted 11/26/2012 9:17:56 AM
arclouks_x posted...

I agree that a lot of people never even gave it a chance. It's fantastic, extremely fun and addictive.
---
(On Resident Evil Revelations)
"4/10. The campaign was great, but the originality to Raid was stolen from Pokemon..." -CPU-Z
#7shrimpdoodPosted 11/26/2012 9:20:26 AM
No one knew it came out!
#8arclouks_xPosted 11/26/2012 9:21:28 AM
Jrx1 posted...
arclouks_x posted...

Because it is a Smash Bros clone. Good it ended up like that, hopefully this will teach Sony a lesson not to steal.

Oh wait, Move didn't teach them, so this won't too. They're going to be stubborn until they bankrupt.

It is really different than smash bros, sure the core idea comes from smash bros but other than that is a whole different game, but well I dont care what you have to say official cyrus of the pkmn black 2 boards.
---
PS3/Vita:arclouksx. -Currently playing:Playstation all stars Blops 2, FF5, Burnout Paradise.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#9Jrx1Posted 11/26/2012 9:30:22 AM
arclouks_x posted...
Jrx1 posted...
arclouks_x posted...

It is really different than smash bros, sure the core idea comes from smash bros but other than that is a whole different game, but well I dont care what you have to say official cyrus of the pkmn black 2 boards.

And we're supposed to care about your Vitassurance purchase?
---
#10r_m_8_8Posted 11/26/2012 9:34:55 AM
I'll rent it for the lulz.

But seriously, I saw a video of Fat Princess' moveset and she has some blatant copy-paste moves from Peach. It's just silly.
---
Now playing: Paper Mario SS, Code of Princess, Mark of the Ninja, SFxT.
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |