PlayStation All Stars Debuts at..........

#11Jrx1Posted 11/26/2012 10:37:45 AM
r_m_8_8 posted...
I'll rent it for the lulz.

But seriously, I saw a video of Fat Princess' moveset and she has some blatant copy-paste moves from Peach. It's just silly.

Really? Wow, that is so bad. I thought only the core has been ripped from SSB, but the movesets too? This game is a failure and im happy a "system-seller" flopped hard.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#12SpacetortoisePosted 11/26/2012 10:37:57 AM
Official Cyrus of the Pokemon Black and White 2 boards. Official..

Official Cyrus.

of the pokemon black and white 2 boards.

Official.
#13samuellee60Posted 11/26/2012 10:39:20 AM
Jrx1 posted...
arclouks_x posted...
Jrx1 posted...
arclouks_x posted...
The game is fantastic but I wasnt expecting it to do good at all, a lot of people just see it and say it's a smash bros clone without even trying it before, this game is the most fun I've had with a game in a long long time, but haters like the 2nd poster just likes saying dumb s...

Because it is a Smash Bros clone. Good it ended up like that, hopefully this will teach Sony a lesson not to steal.

Oh wait, Move didn't teach them, so this won't too. They're going to be stubborn until they bankrupt.

It is really different than smash bros, sure the core idea comes from smash bros but other than that is a whole different game, but well I dont care what you have to say official cyrus of the pkmn black 2 boards.

And we're supposed to care about your Vitassurance purchase?

And we're supposed to care about your AWFUL trolling attempts and pathetic English incompetency?
---
Playing - (Vita) Lego Lord of the Rings
Anxiously Awaiting: Sly Cooper Vita, PSASBR
#14samuellee60Posted 11/26/2012 10:42:19 AM
r_m_8_8 posted...
I'll rent it for the lulz.

But seriously, I saw a video of Fat Princess' moveset and she has some blatant copy-paste moves from Peach. It's just silly.

This is just stupid. Actually play the game before spouting out bull****. Fat Princess and Peach have nothing in common. Peach, who is arguably my favorite SSB character, does not even have a similar moveset.
---
#15Jrx1Posted 11/26/2012 10:43:59 AM
samuellee60 posted...
Jrx1 posted...
arclouks_x posted...
Jrx1 posted...
arclouks_x posted...
The game is fantastic but I wasnt expecting it to do good at all, a lot of people just see it and say it's a smash bros clone without even trying it before, this game is the most fun I've had with a game in a long long time, but haters like the 2nd poster just likes saying dumb s...

Because it is a Smash Bros clone. Good it ended up like that, hopefully this will teach Sony a lesson not to steal.

Oh wait, Move didn't teach them, so this won't too. They're going to be stubborn until they bankrupt.

It is really different than smash bros, sure the core idea comes from smash bros but other than that is a whole different game, but well I dont care what you have to say official cyrus of the pkmn black 2 boards.

And we're supposed to care about your AWFUL trolling attempts and pathetic English incompetency?

lol @ pathetic English.

Because every person from Europe needs to speak "1000% Perfect English" to not to be troll. Such a fail argument.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#16arclouks_xPosted 11/26/2012 10:45:16 AM
Jrx1 posted...
arclouks_x posted...
Jrx1 posted...
arclouks_x posted...

Really that? Woow now I cant even enjoy a game cus it's called vitassurance too, that's why I left the pokemon boards after 1 day the worst childish trolls of gamefaqs live there, and yeah some people might care, those that come here to have adult talks about vita and vita games.
---
PS3/Vita:arclouksx. -Currently playing:Playstation all stars Blops 2, FF5, Burnout Paradise.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#17Jrx1Posted 11/26/2012 10:47:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18samuellee60Posted 11/26/2012 10:48:46 AM
Jrx1 posted...
arclouks_x posted...
(...) and yeah some people might care, those that come here to have adult talks about vita and vita games.

>Implying the Vita has games

Lol, this kid is out of control. The ignorance level has reached an all-time high!
---
#19arclouks_xPosted 11/26/2012 10:51:54 AM
samuellee60 posted...
Jrx1 posted...
arclouks_x posted...
(...) and yeah some people might care, those that come here to have adult talks about vita and vita games.

>Implying the Vita has games

Lol, this kid is out of control. The ignorance level has reached an all-time high!

Lol yeah I give up with him, Im sure he got beaten up in school today and he's taking it out on us.
---
PS3/Vita:arclouksx. -Currently playing:Playstation all stars Blops 2, FF5, Burnout Paradise.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#20felipin24Posted 11/26/2012 10:53:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l82liffU5Ao

"Pssh what is this? Smash Brothers?"
---
3ds FC 3823-8642-5293