PlayStation All Stars Debuts at..........

#21r_m_8_8Posted 11/26/2012 10:54:09 AM
samuellee60 posted...
This is just stupid. Actually play the game before spouting out bull****. Fat Princess and Peach have nothing in common. Peach, who is arguably my favorite SSB character, does not even have a similar moveset.

Yeah, her down-throw and quick multiple kicking aerials are nothing alike. Plus summoning their respective minions in battle.
---
Now playing: Paper Mario SS, Code of Princess, Mark of the Ninja, SFxT.
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#22Chicken453Posted 11/26/2012 10:54:17 AM
Maybe because the game actually isn't fantastic.
---
Just a chicken
#23Jrx1Posted 11/26/2012 10:57:11 AM
arclouks_x posted...
samuellee60 posted...
Jrx1 posted...
arclouks_x posted...
(...) and yeah some people might care, those that come here to have adult talks about vita and vita games.

>Implying the Vita has games

Lol, this kid is out of control. The ignorance level has reached an all-time high!

Lol yeah I give up with him, Im sure he got beaten up in school today and he's taking it out on us.

That's all you have to say? Not even a single example of an AAA Vita game? Such a desperate attempt, and then you proceed to throw flames at me.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#24hajile12Posted 11/26/2012 11:00:13 AM
Jrx1 posted...
arclouks_x posted...
samuellee60 posted...
Jrx1 posted...
arclouks_x posted...
(...) and yeah some people might care, those that come here to have adult talks about vita and vita games.

Lol, this kid is out of control. The ignorance level has reached an all-time high!

Lol yeah I give up with him, Im sure he got beaten up in school today and he's taking it out on us.

That's all you have to say? Not even a single example of an AAA Vita game? Such a desperate attempt, and then you proceed to throw flames at me.

Have you played PlayStation allstars b4?
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#25samuellee60Posted 11/26/2012 11:00:26 AM
r_m_8_8 posted...
samuellee60 posted...
This is just stupid. Actually play the game before spouting out bull****. Fat Princess and Peach have nothing in common. Peach, who is arguably my favorite SSB character, does not even have a similar moveset.

Yeah, her down-throw and quick multiple kicking aerials are nothing alike. Plus summoning their respective minions in battle.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH

Fat Princess is not allowed to throw anybody, any direction, because SSBM already has a princess that can throw an enemy any direction?

Peach's mulitiple kicking aerials are being copied by Fat Princess even though Fat Princess doesn't even have a single kicking move?

Peach is allowed to summon Toad as a counter, yet Fat Princess can't attack with her minions in three different variations because it clearly means she is a copycat?

MAN! I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW MUCH PSASBR STOLE FROM SSB!!!!!!!! WHAT A TRAVESTY!

I'd better just GTFO of this topic now!
---
Playing - (Vita) Lego Lord of the Rings
Anxiously Awaiting: Sly Cooper Vita, PSASBR
#26r_m_8_8Posted 11/26/2012 11:04:08 AM
samuellee60 posted...

Fat Princess is not allowed to throw anybody, any direction, because SSBM already has a princess that can throw an enemy any direction?

Peach's mulitiple kicking aerials are being copied by Fat Princess even though Fat Princess doesn't even have a single kicking move?

Peach is allowed to summon Toad as a counter, yet Fat Princess can't attack with her minions in three different variations because it clearly means she is a copycat?

Wow, you're defensive (and wrong).

I said "some moves", not "her entire frame data", you clown.
---
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#27samuellee60Posted 11/26/2012 11:11:10 AM(edited)
r_m_8_8 posted...
samuellee60 posted...

Wow, you're defensive (and wrong).

I said "some moves", not "her entire frame data", you clown.

You said entire frame data, because you said she "has some blatant copy-paste moves."

In order for there to be true copy-paste moves, her entire frame data would have to be copied.

Now please, kindly show yourself to the door.... clown.
---
"Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat." - Quina
#28arclouks_xPosted 11/26/2012 11:10:56 AM
Jrx1 posted...
arclouks_x posted...
samuellee60 posted...
Jrx1 posted...
arclouks_x posted...

That's what you want ok I'll give you 5 even though I know you will just say they're bad even if you havent even played them ever.
Uncharted golden abyss
Gravity rush
Little big planet
Ac3 Liberation and
Persona 4( im guessing you'll say it doesnt count cus it is a remake so I'll give you one more)
Ragnarok odyssey
---
PS3/Vita:arclouksx. -Currently playing:Playstation all stars Blops 2, FF5, Burnout Paradise.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#29r_m_8_8Posted 11/26/2012 11:12:19 AM
samuellee60 posted...
You said entire frame data, because you said she "has some blatant copy-paste moves."

In order for there to be true copy-paste moves, her entire frame data would have to be copied.

No please, kindly show yourself to the door.... clown.

Entire frame data means entire frame data. SOME blatant copy-paste moves (like both having the same down throw that involves ground-pounding the enemy, and those falling kicks that DO exist) means SOME blatant copy-paste moves. You're irrational and fanboy-ish, stop it.
---
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#30samuellee60Posted 11/26/2012 11:16:49 AM
r_m_8_8 posted...
samuellee60 posted...

No please, kindly show yourself to the door.... clown.

Entire frame data means entire frame data. SOME blatant copy-paste moves (like both having the same down throw that involves ground-pounding the enemy, and those falling kicks that DO exist) means SOME blatant copy-paste moves. You're irrational and fanboy-ish, stop it.

The New England Patriots like to throw the football.
The Denver Broncos also like to throw the football.

God Denver is such a copy-cat, blatant rip-off, lazy, unproductive....
---
"Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat." - Quina