PlayStation All Stars Debuts at..........

#41AnclationPosted 11/26/2012 12:13:22 PM
blundermine posted...
The chart doesn't even specify which version it is. I kind of hope it's not the combined total, cause damn...

It's the combined total. This means that Mario Kart 7, which was 37th in the individual format chart this week, sold more units than the PS3 and Vita versions combined.
#42OmgItsLoganPosted 11/26/2012 1:16:16 PM
Jrx1 posted...
arclouks_x posted...
(...) and yeah some people might care, those that come here to have adult talks about vita and vita games.

>Implying the Vita has games

why are u using meme arrows outside 9gag?
---
PSN: ManButter
#43deathpapayaPosted 11/26/2012 1:30:07 PM
Lol I've never even heard of the family guy game's existence.

This is sad, but what do you expect of a shameless ripoff with no substance. Have you seen the menus? My sega genesis had menus with better presentation.
---
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia/Kitikat Steam ID: Emophia
#44FlaccidKratosPosted 11/26/2012 1:35:15 PM
Are you telling me that a second-rate Smash Bros ripoff isn't successful? I never would have predicted that.
#45KirbyCheatPosted 11/26/2012 3:05:17 PM
samuellee60 posted...
r_m_8_8 posted...
samuellee60 posted...
1.) Mario
2.) Luigi

Now GTFO

Nintendo really ripped off Nintendo, man.

He said...

"Also, name another character in video gaming that shares similarities as close as those two"

I named two. He didn't state who owned their rights, what games they were in, just stated named two characters that share similarities. I named Mario and Luigi, two stupid fat plumbers that throw fire out of their hands.

I did so to prove the stupidity of his post. And you proved yours by responding.

kthxbai

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Which is apparently stupidity.
---
Stop pretending that the Vita, 3DS, PS3, and Xbox 360 are JUST video game systems. They're entertainment products.
Electronics evolve and advance. Deal with it.
#46The_DjokerPosted 11/26/2012 4:01:26 PM
I knew this game would flop sales wise.

1) Looks very unappealing to general mass
2) Do not make **** adverts for the game
3) It's not even that good. Sure it's fun for a while and with some friends but the game itself isn't that good. It's certainly not anywhere near "smash bros" level in terms of polish, depth and quality. It gets old quick. On your own the game is plain boring. Smash bros is a great game on you own or with other people. This game won't last that long.
4) There's no chemistry between the characters. it's jut a bunch of characters thrown in for the sake of being in an all star game. Smash bros does well because it's a family of characters from 1 big company. All stars just has a bunch of 3rd party characters that noone outside those specific fanbses cares about. Noone gives a **** about Raiden except MGS2 nuthuggers, so don't put him in there expecting MGS2 faboys to buy it. None cares about Fat princess either or Big Daddy. Bioshock was a great game and in a way you're insulting the game by putting big Daddy in this game.
5) Do not make **** adverts for the game
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png
#47HasquarlPosted 11/26/2012 4:16:02 PM
This data is from the week ending on the 24th of November.

PlayStation All Stars came out on the 23rd of November in the UK.

You'll need to wait until next weeks sales data to get a proper picture of how it's selling.
#48Angemon_23Posted 11/26/2012 4:23:33 PM
2) Do not make **** adverts for the game

In my country, the ads i've seen for the Vita only mention CoD, Fifa 13 and AC3:L. And from what i get when talking to other people in other EU countries that's how it's been all over EU. 3rd party games getting more ad time that a Sony first party title.

3) It's not even that good. Sure it's fun for a while and with some friends but the game itself isn't that good. It's certainly not anywhere near "smash bros" level in terms of polish, depth and quality. It gets old quick. On your own the game is plain boring. Smash bros is a great game on you own or with other people. This game won't last that long.

I'd be surprised if it were any other way. SSB had 9 years and 2 games before Brawl. Expecting PSASBR to be on the same level as Brawl is unrealistic, to say the least.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#49The_DjokerPosted 11/26/2012 4:25:00 PM
This data is from the week ending on the 24th of November.

PlayStation All Stars came out on the 23rd of November in the UK.

You'll need to wait until next weeks sales data to get a proper picture of how it's selling.

someone who doesn't know how sales chart work in UK. That's terrible regardless. This game should have cracked top 20 at least.
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png
#50xfactorPosted 11/26/2012 4:56:50 PM
blundermine posted...
The chart doesn't even specify which version it is. I kind of hope it's not the combined total, cause damn...

Uk chart combined all available platforms together, so yup both ps3 and vita. Looks like even angry birds trilogy is selling better on the "hardcore consoles" than ps all stars.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6