Having trouble with my new Vita

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Having trouble with my new Vita
3 years ago#1
I was hoping someone would have some advice or helpful tips for me with my new system. So I just got the 3G/Wifi PSVita and The system for whatever reason wouldnt let me setup my 3G connection. When I try using my phone plan the screen just goes blank. When I try and setup a new AT&T plan the screen blanks out. If you can tell me what I'm doing wrong or if there is a problem with my system let me know
---
I knew a kid who though he was tough but now hes changed best of luck
3 years ago#2
killerdx400 posted...
I was hoping someone would have some advice or helpful tips for me with my new system. So I just got the 3G/Wifi PSVita and The system for whatever reason wouldnt let me setup my 3G connection. When I try using my phone plan the screen just goes blank. When I try and setup a new AT&T plan the screen blanks out. If you can tell me what I'm doing wrong or if there is a problem with my system let me know

You have the simcard installed, and it's installed properly, yes? You never said, I don't recall if mine came installed. If you're trying to use your phone's simcard, I don't know that that will work, even if it's ATT.

Just some guesses: I never actually used the 3g support on my vita -- I just never had a reason to.

It sounds like the issue is with the simcard itself. Please verify it's installed correctly.

Good luck!

Piesia
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Having trouble with my new Vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived