Having trouble with my new Vita

#1killerdx400Posted 11/27/2012 8:15:39 AM
I was hoping someone would have some advice or helpful tips for me with my new system. So I just got the 3G/Wifi PSVita and The system for whatever reason wouldnt let me setup my 3G connection. When I try using my phone plan the screen just goes blank. When I try and setup a new AT&T plan the screen blanks out. If you can tell me what I'm doing wrong or if there is a problem with my system let me know
---
I knew a kid who though he was tough but now hes changed best of luck
#2PiesiaPosted 11/27/2012 9:21:48 AM
killerdx400 posted...
I was hoping someone would have some advice or helpful tips for me with my new system. So I just got the 3G/Wifi PSVita and The system for whatever reason wouldnt let me setup my 3G connection. When I try using my phone plan the screen just goes blank. When I try and setup a new AT&T plan the screen blanks out. If you can tell me what I'm doing wrong or if there is a problem with my system let me know

You have the simcard installed, and it's installed properly, yes? You never said, I don't recall if mine came installed. If you're trying to use your phone's simcard, I don't know that that will work, even if it's ATT.

Just some guesses: I never actually used the 3g support on my vita -- I just never had a reason to.

It sounds like the issue is with the simcard itself. Please verify it's installed correctly.

Good luck!

Piesia