A week later, got Persona 4 Golden?

#31WooTz_sama(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 2:34:07 AM
skyrimer3d posted...
DOAsaturn posted...
I most likely won't get it just because I'm not into RPGs. I know that makes me a rarity in GameFAQs circles, but I just don't "get them". I've dabbled in the Elder Scrolls series and thats pretty much it for me as far as the role playing genre

That said, if you think you can still sell me on the game, I'd welcome it. I am apparently missing out, but if I can't get into these types of games in the first place, would Persona 4 be any different? I

Well my nickname is skyrimer so go figure what games I like lol, I don't care for JPRG either, I'm the kind of guy that plays them for 15 minutes and never touches them again, but P4G is really good I tell you, the first 3-4 hours of this game is a rollercoaster into the storyline and slowly introducing the features of the game until it introduces you to the real core of the game, so it's the easiest JRPG game to get into I've ever played. It's still a JRPG so the basics are here, but if you are curious about the genre like me, this is a great entry and you won't be dissapointed, I even stopped playing Sfxt and ac3l to keep on playing with this game, it's really addictive.

First few hours in and it's a roller coaster for you already? Awww man you are going to get soooo hooked during the second half of the story.

That's when shet starts to get real.
---
PSN: FUS-RO-DAAH
Addicted to: Persona 4 GOLDEN - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABzBx8O0iy0
#32bleachfanz2113Posted 11/28/2012 2:42:41 AM
dont have a vita yet but when i do i will be getting p4g
---
xbox live: King 213
psn: bleachfanz2113 (wont be using it until i get my vita) lookin forward to ac:l, m13v, ro, and most of all P4G! cant wait :)
#33WooTz_sama(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:28:58 AM
Final bump.
---
PSN: FUS-RO-DAAH
Addicted to: Persona 4 GOLDEN - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABzBx8O0iy0
#34AkaimizuPosted 11/29/2012 11:36:19 AM
I preordered the Collectors Edition of Persona 4 Golden as soon as it was available, the day of announcement. So yeah, I have it and all the Collectors Edition stuff. Now excuse me, I'm off to find out why everything is supposedly great at my Junes.
---
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vem Reld (http://server6.uploadit.org/files/greatisgood-Ninja.jpg)