The vita is a great system, too bad sony screwed it up

#1FindmeElseweyrPosted 11/27/2012 12:03:43 PM
http://kotaku.com/5963568/the-vita-is-a-great-systemtoo-bad-sony-screwed-it-up
#2-Equinox-Posted 11/27/2012 12:09:02 PM
Commence with the disdain on Kotaku. I agree a little, it's an awesome system yet Sony has made some horrible decisions with it. Time will tell if they will fix their marketing strategy and fully place effort into supporting it.
---
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden(Vita) Style Savvy: Trendsetters(3DS) The Vita Board: Where statistics, facts, owning both systems and opinions are trolling.
#3TyrantLowKeyPosted 11/27/2012 12:11:43 PM
VITA is awesome DESPITE Sony screwing it up. I love it. I own a 3DS and I love that also. Gaming on the go is the best. I just got me a GAEMS display for 360 and PS3. Bit expensive but money well spent.
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#4-Equinox-Posted 11/27/2012 12:15:07 PM
What is this Dragon Fantasy game the article mentioned? Haven't even heard of it before unless it was a renamed Dragons Crown?
---
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden(Vita) Style Savvy: Trendsetters(3DS) The Vita Board: Where statistics, facts, owning both systems and opinions are trolling.
#5deathpapayaPosted 11/27/2012 12:32:38 PM
Honestly I agree.

I like my Vita.

But sony made it a clustercluck and I don't think it's ever going to recover.
---
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia/Kitikat Steam ID: Emophia
#6kyncaniPosted 11/27/2012 12:35:19 PM(edited)
Also, tying game data with save data is bad.

Maybe there are too few people like me who want this handheld. It still feel good so no matter :)

Edit : Also, I hope Sony stays afloat since I like the Microsoft vs Sony competition. Monopolies are bad.
#7Natureboy99Posted 11/27/2012 12:35:37 PM
I agree. But its not too late. I applaud Sonys efforts this last week. They are obviously trying. I'm even seeing commercials finally.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#8_Candice_Posted 11/27/2012 12:48:53 PM
Kotaku links should be bannable.

Not disagreeing with the Vitas current stance but Kotaku articles are tabloid crap.
#9GeassMasterPosted 11/27/2012 12:52:50 PM
_Candice_ posted...
Kotaku links should be bannable.

Not disagreeing with the Vitas current stance but Kotaku articles are tabloid crap.

They are banned on more reputable gaming forums.

I guess Sony is canceling the Vita right?
---
Now Playing: Ragnarok Tactics, Ragnarok Odyssey, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, Mugen Souls
I Have A Huge Backlog.
#10Raven-ZPosted 11/27/2012 1:24:53 PM
I agree with the memory card thing. There should have been 8gb internal memory as was initially announced. Non-proprietary memory cards in larger sizes for smaller prices. I put a 1tb laptop drive in my PS3 for 60, I can buy a 32gb Vita card for the same amount.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.