Any sales figures from last week?

#1HoIlywoodPosted 11/27/2012 4:59:23 PM
Wondering if there was a spike in sales with P4G and the $200 AC bundles
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#2NnamzPosted 11/27/2012 5:03:48 PM
Even if there were, Sony won't give the numbers. Regardless of whether they do well, or poorly, they don't give out their numbers anymore.

We need to wait for someone else to leak it.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#3ylvisPosted 11/27/2012 5:08:53 PM
Nnamz posted...
Even if there were, Sony won't give the numbers. Regardless of whether they do well, or poorly, they don't give out their numbers anymore.

We need to wait for someone else to leak it.

Of course there was a spike last week. It was Black Friday. Question is how big the spike was.
#4Natureboy99Posted 11/27/2012 5:13:13 PM
Media create numbers come out on wednesdays, but thats Japan only. Sadly too many people try to extrapolate Vitas success based on such a small metric...
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#5Natureboy99Posted 11/27/2012 5:13:29 PM
Media create numbers come out on wednesdays, but thats Japan only. Sadly too many people try to extrapolate Vitas success based on such a small metric...
---
#6NnamzPosted 11/27/2012 5:15:56 PM
Natureboy99 posted...

I'm pretty sure many more also extrapolate Vita's success based off the fact that it sold a mere 35k in North America last MONTH.

I'm aware a lot of that had to do with the incoming bundles, but 35k in a month, in an area where it actually has games for the demographic? Can you blame people?
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#7CooperRCPosted 11/27/2012 5:29:09 PM
Natureboy99 posted...

Well, there are a lot of JRPG gamers on this board and if the Vita fails in Japan, then the JRPG's will flock to the 3DS. The Vita will become a system with games designed to fit the taste of your typical western gamers.
#8Natureboy99Posted 11/27/2012 8:21:25 PM
Nnamz posted...
Natureboy99 posted...

I'm pretty sure many more also extrapolate Vita's success based off the fact that it sold a mere 35k in North America last MONTH.

I'm aware a lot of that had to do with the incoming bundles, but 35k in a month, in an area where it actually has games for the demographic? Can you blame people?

NA numbers are a different story. I was only talking about Media create which seems to be way over-weighted by people around here. 35K would be bad if there weren't huge black friday sales on the horizon. Frankly, anyone that bought a Vita, 3DS, PS3 or any piece of hardware in October has to have no patience or forethought.....but apparantly there are at least 35K of these people
---
#9mattfrankPosted 11/27/2012 8:26:46 PM
Natureboy99 posted...

lol Japan doesn't matter and that's why MH isn't coming to Vita.
#10AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/27/2012 8:27:25 PM
HoIlywood posted...
Wondering if there was a spike in sales with P4G and the $200 AC bundles

I thought sales didn't matter bro?
---
Proud owner of Wii U, Vita, 3DS, 3DS XL, 360 and PS3