Media Create Week 47 When it comes to pinning blame, pin the tail on the donkeys

#121CompassPosted 11/28/2012 10:46:18 PM
Haha, that's right, Ace. One Vitassurance topic is how it starts. This time next year you'll be claiming Sony equivalently "invented a new energy source" with their gougey proprietary memory cards. (Protip, new bloods: that's a Lefty2k classic right there, possibly one of Spirit's ancestors.)

It's a slippery slope.
#122AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/28/2012 10:47:30 PM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
LMAO!

Am I raging Sonyboy yet Compass?;0)

You already posted a vitasurrance topic, so I"m sure it won't be long before you're coming up with mathemagics and whatnot.

Lol! I paid 180 for my Vita, try and count to 180. I bet you can't, and that's why Sony is saved. They made $210 off me right there.
---
Now Playing:AC3(360), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Jet Set Radio (Vita)
#123legendarylemurPosted 11/28/2012 11:01:56 PM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
No Vita games in the top 20. It's almost getting to the point where you really cant say that these topics are relevant to this board.
There's nothing new to discuss here and there never will be. It's all Nintendo and they will continue to dominate.
Add in the stupid requested quotes and these topics seem more and more "off topic" and less Vita related with every week that passes.

This is sad, but it's probably the truest counterargument to these topics. These topics can migrate to the 3DS board, but those generate like 20ish posts anyways and just die out.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Official official. Officially
#124AngelCat777Posted 11/28/2012 11:14:46 PM
It is truly a sad state of affairs. I think Sony should close down for good and just sell all of their assets to Nintendo. Nintendo is clearly the superior in every way, and they don't even have their own electronics company, they're just a toy & game company.

Nintendo hasn't even ever posted a loss since they've been open, and every device they've made has stomped their competitors into the ground.
#125ThePonyColliePosted 11/29/2012 1:31:30 AM
Junk always sells better, as proven many times in the course of history.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#126AngelCat777Posted 11/29/2012 1:32:23 AM

Yet the Vita is still in last place... : (
#127gamesycdanPosted 11/29/2012 1:36:00 AM
ThePonyCollie posted...

lolwut
#128NathanisDrakePosted 11/29/2012 1:42:23 AM
ThePonyCollie posted...

Exactly, the PSX and PS2 were garbage... /facepalm

Stay classy, Pony.
---
I hate fanboys, but VITA fanboys are the most obnoxious of the bunch
Vita PSN coming soon
#129squatch22Posted 11/29/2012 1:43:09 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...

Exactly, the PSX and PS2 were garbage... /facepalm

Stay classy, Pony.

---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#130Angemon_23Posted 11/29/2012 1:48:07 AM

Are people selling their Sony stocks now? I mean, it's officially junk, right, so it should it should be selling like hotcakes.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover