Media Create Week 47 When it comes to pinning blame, pin the tail on the donkeys

#31xfactorPosted 11/28/2012 7:27:16 AM
Oh, looks like there are more copies of Animal Crossing 3DS than the Vita in Japan now.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#32lifelackPosted 11/28/2012 7:29:37 AM
I was about to get a Vita BUT... the low sales just turn me off.
I'm sure I'm not alone.
If only it could get more support.
This thing is great, but it's half-baked.
Animal Crossing is doing really well, far more than I expected. Look like the 3ds is the way to go for handheld.
This is probably the last one we see from Sony. I'm pretty sure they will go on with PS4 though.
#33Asd202Posted 11/28/2012 7:30:18 AM
lol COD :P.
#34jaywalker18Posted 11/28/2012 7:34:12 AM
xfactor posted...
Oh, looks like there are more copies of Animal Crossing 3DS than the Vita in Japan now.

Wow!
#35serenade_betaPosted 11/28/2012 7:35:41 AM
Jon Talbain posted...
Once the 3DS and Vita are around the same price, it should be interesting to see what happens. If things don't change at all, then there is a really big problem. Hopefully Sony will drop the price in early 2013. There could be a lot of people waiting on that.

Hint: The 3DS sold more than the Vita even when the 3DS was more expensive
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#36blunderminePosted 11/28/2012 7:37:00 AM
Jon Talbain posted...
Once the 3DS and Vita are around the same price, it should be interesting to see what happens. If things don't change at all, then there is a really big problem. Hopefully Sony will drop the price in early 2013. There could be a lot of people waiting on that.

The XL is $200 on its own and Vita bundles are $250. That should be close enough to warrant comparison.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#37kakashik99992Posted 11/28/2012 7:38:42 AM
Pokemon mistery dungeon is doing badly because it's a spin off and the game is getting a lot of hate because of the limited pokemon selection(144) , ouch at ex troopers not really cool, And again bravely default non localization annoying me and the great legs of monster hunter 3 make me thinking that Monster Hunter 4 may pull some good numbers and get localized.

and jesus to AC that is a heck of a system seller broke through the one million mark really fast and it's keeping the 3DS selling above 150k units for 3 weeks already I actually never played a AC game will buy it when it gets there to see what all this sales is about
#38Catcher_FreemanPosted 11/28/2012 7:40:35 AM
Jon Talbain posted...

Hint: The 3DS sold more than the Vita even when the 3DS was more expensive

^That. Price drop will not save the Vita. Its software simply does not appeal to the masses like the 3DS's.
---
Swagodile's alt.
#39Jon TalbainPosted 11/28/2012 7:41:15 AM
blundermine posted...
Jon Talbain posted...

The XL is $200 on its own and Vita bundles are $250. That should be close enough to warrant comparison.

That is true, but it seems like customers just see the price tag and still won't buy it, regardless of the value or bundle. Some people aren't as informed as most of us and those buyers probably won't buy the Vita until they see 199.99 or less in the store.
---
As long as you believe in yourself, nothing may overcome you.
#40JeroisourosinPosted 11/28/2012 7:56:14 AM
Jon Talbain posted...
blundermine posted...
Jon Talbain posted...

That is true, but it seems like customers just see the price tag and still won't buy it, regardless of the value or bundle. Some people aren't as informed as most of us and those buyers probably won't buy the Vita until they see 199.99 or less in the store.

Maybe they don't feel it's worth the price? Lack of interest plays a part too,it's not like no one can afford a vita,they just don't want it. Plain and simple.
---
Official Nargacuga of the MH3/U board
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480