Media Create Week 47 When it comes to pinning blame, pin the tail on the donkeys

#51blunderminePosted 11/28/2012 8:33:55 AM
@Jon Talbain

Heh the first time I read your username I saw "Join Taliban"

Stupid dislexia
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#52Jon TalbainPosted 11/28/2012 8:50:15 AM
blundermine posted...
@Jon Talbain

Heh the first time I read your username I saw "Join Taliban"

Stupid dislexia

LOL, I see. And thanks, FayeLady and Pokemaster. So the transfers can range from 6 to 31 dollars? If Sony was one person, they would get punched in the face.
---
As long as you believe in yourself, nothing may overcome you.
#53GamenamebullyPosted 11/28/2012 8:57:08 AM
I can sum this topic up just so people won't have to look.

"Sony is doomed! Vita is a flop! LOL FLOP! V_Vita! Oh ouch! Can I have some popcorn? Lol anyone who says something positive about the Vita is a fanboy! loolololololol rofl *jumps off a 100 story building laughing*"

Yeah these topics get pretty predictable and sickening but I guess that's what happens when trolls focus more on sales than the system itself correct?
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#54deathpapayaPosted 11/28/2012 8:59:51 AM(edited)
Catcher_Freeman posted...
Jon Talbain posted...
Once the 3DS and Vita are around the same price, it should be interesting to see what happens. If things don't change at all, then there is a really big problem. Hopefully Sony will drop the price in early 2013. There could be a lot of people waiting on that.

Hint: The 3DS sold more than the Vita even when the 3DS was more expensive

^That. Price drop will not save the Vita. Its software simply does not appeal to the masses like the 3DS's.

The software doesn't appeal to the hardcore either that that's the Vita's main problem.

It doesn't appeal to pretty much everyone.
---
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia/Kitikat Steam ID: Emophia
#55FayeLadyPosted 11/28/2012 9:01:11 AM
deathpapaya posted...
Catcher_Freeman posted...
Jon Talbain posted...
Once the 3DS and Vita are around the same price, it should be interesting to see what happens. If things don't change at all, then there is a really big problem. Hopefully Sony will drop the price in early 2013. There could be a lot of people waiting on that.

Hint: The 3DS sold more than the Vita even when the 3DS was more expensive

^That. Price drop will not save the Vita. Its software simply does not appeal to the masses like the 3DS's.

The software doesn't appeal to the hardcore either that that's the Vita's main problem.

It doesn't appeal to pretty much everyone.

Some of it does, but that portion of it is available elsewhere.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#56Ambassador_KongPosted 11/28/2012 9:02:38 AM
Gamenamebully posted...

"Sony is doomed! Vita is a flop! LOL FLOP! V_Vita! Oh ouch! Can I have some popcorn? Lol anyone who says something positive about the Vita is a fanboy! loolololololol rofl *jumps off a 100 story building laughing*"

Yeah these topics get pretty predictable and sickening but I guess that's what happens when trolls focus more on sales than the system itself correct?

Oh no, another facts = trolling guy.

People focus on sales because they ARE important. If sales are bad then no one will make games for the system. Take a look at the 2013 calender and tell me there is no problem.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. by Mahatma Gandhi.
#57BladinPosted 11/28/2012 9:37:09 AM
Well Goldens out in America so I got all that I need in the it's, time to sit and watch it sink.
#58Manilo_PunishPosted 11/28/2012 9:43:05 AM
Ambassador_Kong posted...
People focus on sales because they ARE important. If sales are bad then no one will make games for the system. Take a look at the 2013 calender and tell me there is no problem.

The 2013 calendar for the Vita looks similar to the 3DS, I don't get what you're getting at. NA has 7 games scheduled for the next 3 months which is the same for the 3DS. Japan looks like it's getting a bunch of games over the next few months for the Vita and so does the 3DS.
---
The Punish.
#59Canas_RenvallPosted 11/28/2012 9:45:48 AM
Gamenamebully posted...

I very rarely post, but this is silly. I agree, that it's the games that matter, not the sales.

Now, do you see ANY PS Vita games up there?

Good or not, if people don't buy them, developers won't make more of them.
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
#60yankee6903Posted 11/28/2012 9:51:29 AM(edited)
Ambassador_Kong posted...
Gamenamebully posted...

Oh no, another facts = trolling guy.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. by Mahatma Gandhi.

Ah the irony in YOU trolling with that quote
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative