Media Create Week 47 When it comes to pinning blame, pin the tail on the donkeys

#71mike_411Posted 11/28/2012 11:02:33 AM
Haha good ol' Romney. xD
---
"Peace is trolling!" Mentality of Gamefaqs mods
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma! :D
#72NemerlightPosted 11/28/2012 11:02:46 AM
Black Ops 2 sales seem very surprising.
---
http://bitsandpieces.us/2011/03/25/a-well-written-police-report/
#73JeroisourosinPosted 11/28/2012 11:05:14 AM
laxnd23 posted...
Where's Lume? Isn't he supposed to tell us how the playstation family had more in the top 20? Oh wait...

Lume migrated to the Wii-U board I believe
---
Official Nargacuga of the MH3/U board
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480
#74AzraelToday1134Posted 11/28/2012 11:12:25 AM
I remember a time, when video-games were played by people, and that's it. It wasn't that long ago either. There was never a need to discuss sales, or anything like that. You just pushed the power button, plugged in a few controllers, and played a game. What happened to that? Why is everyone talking about quarterly sales and the future of gaming? Just play your games. Gaming is safe. I promise you. Even if your favorite console or game gets cancelled, I'll be you can swallow your pride and easily move on to the next one. It's not hard, If you truly love video-games, and what it is to be a gamer.
#75laxnd23Posted 11/28/2012 11:13:07 AM
AzraelToday1134 posted...
I remember a time, when video-games were played by people, and that's it. It wasn't that long ago either. There was never a need to discuss sales, or anything like that. You just pushed the power button, plugged in a few controllers, and played a game. What happened to that? Why is everyone talking about quarterly sales and the future of gaming? Just play your games. Gaming is safe. I promise you. Even if your favorite console or game gets cancelled, I'll be you can swallow your pride and easily move on to the next one. It's not hard, If you truly love video-games, and what it is to be a gamer.

Of course gaming is safe. The vita, on the other hand, isn't looking that way.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#76yankee6903Posted 11/28/2012 11:13:18 AM
AzraelToday1134 posted...

Blame the interweb. We went from silo's to everyone has an opinion
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#77AnclationPosted 11/28/2012 11:24:30 AM
Gamenamebully posted...
But you should focus on the games too correct? Or did 2012 suddenly become the age where talking about sales is more important than the actual content that comes out?

I saw some guy was asking where he should get a Vita on this board and it suddenly became a sales topic .__. That shows how obsessed people are with the sales.

If you don't like talking about sales numbers then why are you posting on a topic dedicated to that very subject? If you don't like discussions about sales then avoid them, don't tell other people they shouldn't be talking about it or making topics like these.

Also, the reason sales are brought up when someone asks about buying the Vita is that Vita's poor sales will inevitably mean less games in the future, not to mention the possibility that Sony might abandon the Vita at some point. If you're wondering about whether or not you should buy the system, that's relevant information.
#78GamenamebullyPosted 11/28/2012 11:27:29 AM
Anclation posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
But you should focus on the games too correct? Or did 2012 suddenly become the age where talking about sales is more important than the actual content that comes out?

I saw some guy was asking where he should get a Vita on this board and it suddenly became a sales topic .__. That shows how obsessed people are with the sales.

If you don't like talking about sales numbers then why are you posting on a topic dedicated to that very subject? If you don't like discussions about sales then avoid them, don't tell other people they shouldn't be talking about it or making topics like these.

Also, the reason sales are brought up when someone asks about buying the Vita is that Vita's poor sales will inevitably mean less games in the future, not to mention the possibility that Sony might abandon the Vita at some point. If you're wondering about whether or not you should buy the system, that's relevant information.

I'll buy the system regardless of sales.

And is it wrong to say despite the fact that the Vita has less games than the 3DS that there are more Vita games that interest me than 3DS games?

I think I'll be happy with it regardless of sales.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#79vyseskiesPosted 11/28/2012 11:29:17 AM
"Where there's light, there is darkness" - Ramirez Skies of Arcadia
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
#80mcsmellingtonPosted 11/28/2012 11:37:55 AM
laxnd23 posted...
Where's Lume? Isn't he supposed to tell us how the playstation family had more in the top 20? Oh wait...

He does it on the nonstop gaming board now.
---
GT: McPoo