What could Sony have done to make sure that the Vita didn't do so terrible?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What could Sony have done to make sure that the Vita didn't do so terrible?
3 years ago#1
In sales of course.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where for some reason it's ok to bash Americans continually without penalty
3 years ago#2
I dunno. Maybe advertised it, packed in a game and a memory card, not split the sku's between wi-fi and 3G, had some big-name 3rd party titles ready to go at launch or soon after even if it meant paying for exclusivity.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
3 years ago#3
Try.
---
Official Nargacuga of the MH3/U board
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480
3 years ago#4
Just wait til the main system seller, FFX HD, comes out. When it does, sales will spike drastically and everyone will have a Vita
---
3DS Friend Code: 0817-3849-7645
Currently Playing - Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning
3 years ago#5
Darklit_Requiem posted...
Just wait til the main system seller, FFX HD, comes out. When it does, sales will spike drastically and everyone will have a Vita

I heard this before about P4G and that did NOTHING.
---
Brought to you by PlayStation Vita Cinema snack Fun Land - Gotta breed 'em all.
I'm kinda sticky from the charmander thing. -Socky
3 years ago#6
Give a ****
3 years ago#7
could have not made a bunch of propriety stuff for it and have it not use content manager imo
3 years ago#8
Better games.
3 years ago#9
Less expensive memory cards.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
3 years ago#10
Make the cost of ownership cheaper. Up until these bundles came out people were paying a hundred dollars or more for a system, game and memory card over a 3DS. You better have a lot to offer when you price higher than the market leader.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What could Sony have done to make sure that the Vita didn't do so terrible?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived