Sony needs to do the following for me:

#1yankee6903Posted 11/28/2012 8:47:53 AM
Allow me to delete (or at least hide) useless apps like email, etc

Folders

Allow me to back up only saves for Vita games. This one seriously irks me because you have to so the whole file, which can be huge. I know it can be done because you can back just the save portion to the cloud.

Thank you
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#2flaminhawkPosted 11/28/2012 9:08:25 AM(edited)
YEEESSS!!! I'd love being able to organize stuff into folders :-/.

I definitely hope that Sony will make these little tweaks that Vita owners are talking about, it would make the experience that much better.

Hopefully, the next update will include folders :-P, or something useful like that.
(I didn't mention the saves, as I haven't fiddled around with them.... yet :-/)
#3kyncaniPosted 11/28/2012 9:15:28 AM
+1, Folders would be appreciated.
#4MotiJrPosted 11/28/2012 9:21:37 AM
Lol it's funny how everyone mocked Nintendo for putting in the folders feature on the 3ds. 'welcome to the 90s ' or whatever they said. Now people want folders and are excited for them on the vita. Granted it wasn't everyone but people make fools of themselves so easily on this board.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#5FlipManV3Posted 11/28/2012 9:26:02 AM
MotiJr posted...
Lol it's funny how everyone mocked Nintendo for putting in the folders feature on the 3ds. 'welcome to the 90s ' or whatever they said. Now people want folders and are excited for them on the vita. Granted it wasn't everyone but people make fools of themselves so easily on this board.

This. Even Android only somewhat recently started doing that(last year).
Has there been any announcement about folders at all?
-
---
The Vita and the Wii U boards have the whiniest people on GameFAQs.
#6flaminhawkPosted 11/28/2012 9:28:15 AM
MotiJr posted...

O_o People were actually against folders?
#7kyncaniPosted 11/28/2012 9:36:16 AM
flaminhawk posted...
MotiJr posted...

O_o People were actually against folders?

Fanboys and trolls, consumed by the dark side they are.
#8deathpapayaPosted 11/28/2012 9:42:33 AM
Just bring back XMB.

These bubbles are horrendous.
---
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia/Kitikat Steam ID: Emophia