Want a vita. really bad.

#1FaytlessHeartsPosted 11/28/2012 10:18:31 PM
hows the future of the vita look? is there seriously a FREE online? community? camera?! I dig the KH series, how long until you think theres a kingdom hearts up on this beast? Also, is the digital store worth it? Any good prices? My current PSP is very outdated...was one of the originals when the first came out. got it hacked and its treated me very, very well over the years. :X But yeah...Vita looks ill, and I don;t really think I'd like the 3ds or a nintendo handheld much. unless theirs is way sexier and im missing something...

They DO HAVE mario and zelda stuff though sooooo........thats a +++++ ps and xbox dont got *#% on ;(
---
"To be forgotten is worse than death..." -Freya
#2AngelCat777Posted 11/28/2012 10:23:27 PM
Dont do it... sony will try to trick you with things like PS+ (it actually costs you more money than you save... you will spend $100 or more.. and I think they secretly charge your account too so it could cost you $500 or more with PS+... and then they get hacked all the time so hackers can steal your info..)

Get a 3DS... It's so much better, and with coins you can get ACTUAL free games off the eShop... and theres a bundle coming out with the 3DS XL where you get Mario Kart FREE... its a $200 bundle.. and since the Vita is $250, and you get a free game, you're saving $90 right there... (nintendo games are like gold, they never go down in value) so Go with the 3DS... so much better.
#3why bacon mePosted 11/28/2012 10:38:17 PM(edited)
Dont do it... sony will try to trick you with things like PS+ (it actually costs you more money than you save... you will spend $100 or more.. and I think they secretly charge your account too so it could cost you $500 or more with PS+... and then they get hacked all the time so hackers can steal your info..)

Get a 3DS... It's so much better, and with coins you can get ACTUAL free games off the eShop... and theres a bundle coming out with the 3DS XL where you get Mario Kart FREE... its a $200 bundle.. and since the Vita is $250, and you get a free game, you're saving $90 right there... (nintendo games are like gold, they never go down in value) so Go with the 3DS... so much better.

you're literally saying the only reason you shouldn't buy the Vita is an optional subscription program. The DS doesn't have an online community AT ALL. They have a shop. That's it. Go be unhelpful and annoying in your other thread you started. And stop championing the 3DS based on it's crappy eShop on the Vita board.
---
I could spend my life just trying to sift through what I could've done better, but what good do what ifs do?
http://i.imgur.com/OeqZb.jpg
#4AngelCat777Posted 11/28/2012 10:40:08 PM
you're literally saying the only reason you shouldn't buy the Vita is an optional subscription program. The DS doesn't have an online community AT ALL. They have a shop. That's it. Go be unhelpful and annoying in your other thread you started. And stop championing the 3DS based on it's crappy eShop on the Vita board.

Lol....butthurt Sony troll...whats wrong?? did your PS+ charge you $1000?? lol...
#5KillingHarderPosted 11/28/2012 10:40:44 PM
AngelCat777 posted...

Lol....butthurt Sony troll...whats wrong?? did your PS+ charge you $1000?? lol...

Please stop...
---
If you have the term "Official ___ of the __ board" in your signature, you probably hate yourself and don't realize you can't cosplay on boards. GTFO!
#6OtakuGameraPosted 11/28/2012 10:41:10 PM
it is really really worth it. i had it for a week now and the graphics is mindblowing. it is only 9 month old but already you have games like persona 4 golden, ragnarok odyssey, assassins creed liberation and much more. and there's tons of future titles to be released, check out my sig.
---
PSVita no games?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
#7Edison720Posted 11/28/2012 11:14:18 PM
angelcat777 is in this topic too? now i see a troll for sure D: EVERYONE RUN!
#8fourgigmanPosted 11/28/2012 11:37:18 PM
Edison720 posted...
angelcat777 is in this topic too? now i see a troll for sure D: EVERYONE RUN!

Troll is obvious.
---
"Call of Duty Declassified is the best FPS you can get on a handheld"
#9GodMWOLFPosted 11/28/2012 11:40:31 PM(edited)
Just ganna say the 3DS does have a kingdom hearts game
also lol e-shop
---
I love Persona 4
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#10YamaguxhiPosted 11/29/2012 12:03:15 AM
Not a lot of games but some good ones. $250 plus a memory card and whatever games you buy with it. Ps+ = free games even though they're not really free. Buy it if you want it but IMO the future of this thing looks bleak.
---
No more Tom foolerey