PlayStation Plus PSP content

#1amonte64Posted 11/29/2012 12:07:27 AM
If I don't own a PS3 or PSVita but do own a PSP and want to sub to Plus how can I get the Plus PSP compatible content?

Also, is there any place that shows current PSP compatible Plus content?

#2hypermoePosted 11/29/2012 12:17:23 AM
i believe you can still get buy ps+ but in all honesty there is no point i think only 1 psp title is available right now Final fantasy tactics or something.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#3amonte64(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 12:31:02 AM
hypermoe posted...
i believe you can still get buy ps+ but in all honesty there is no point i think only 1 psp title is available right now Final fantasy tactics or something.

I believe there are also PSone Classics and PSminis or no? I was think $4 a month for a bunch of PSone games, minis and a few PSP games that will surely come plus all the PS3 and PSVita content is worth it.

Anyway to download all the content via PSP, Media Go or any other way?
#4EoinPosted 11/29/2012 1:30:03 AM
amonte64 posted...
I believe there are also PSone Classics and PSminis or no? I was think $4 a month for a bunch of PSone games, minis and a few PSP games that will surely come plus all the PS3 and PSVita content is worth it.

Anyway to download all the content via PSP, Media Go or any other way?

PSP-compatible Plus content can be downloaded directly onto a PSP. I believe Media Go works as well but it's been quite a while since I used that.

However, PSP-compatible content on Plus is now quite rare. It used to be that Plus offered one PSN game, one PSone game, and two Minis per month (minimum), so you'd get a minimum of 3 PSP-compatible games per month. Right now, Plus guarantees PS3 games and Vita games every month. PSP-compatible content such as PSone games, Minis and even PSP games might happen, but it's not guaranteed. It's perfectly possible that there'd be zero PSP content on Plus from now on.