PS3 sells 395k last week, vita 80k, Wii U outsells both

#11ShagyamPosted 11/29/2012 8:01:32 AM
A console that is what 2 weeks old sells more than a console that is 6? and a handheld that is about a year old?

Shocking news.

Also Vita's are more for the "older" crowd, so most people who want one have one.

It's not like the DS where you can buy a kid a ds and some silly stupid game for it and they would be happy.
---
PSN- Hellz88
GT - Hellz07
#12moogle69Posted 11/29/2012 8:03:49 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Well it's obvious,3ds owners come here and brag how well their console sells compared to the Vita. I've been coming here for about a month here since I owned my Vita and have seen numerous threads about the poor sales figures of the Vita and how well the 3ds sells.

why can't people enjoy the console they own and don't worry about which one is selling better or worse ? There is always going to be one that's coming last or first so who cares really unless you own one of the companies then that's different.

You wanna know what would happen to the poor 3ds board if vita was doing better? The board would be unbearable. You guys are just lucky tha t Nintendrones are not that bad.
---
3DS FC 5370 - 0690 - 8871
PSN coming soon
#13L0L_FAQPosted 11/29/2012 8:03:57 AM
"kyomagi"

/topic
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#14skyrimer3dPosted 11/29/2012 8:05:03 AM
Counting every region the VIta has sold 141.000 units this week, for me those are really good numbers in my book, and overall counting ps3, vita and psp they have sold about 850.000 consoles, I fail to see why Sony is doing bad at all.
#15BruceLee1974Posted 11/29/2012 8:05:12 AM
WhiteSword7 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
Well it's obvious,3ds owners come here and brag how well their console sells compared to the Vita. I've been coming here for about a month here since I owned my Vita and have seen numerous threads about the poor sales figures of the Vita and how well the 3ds sells.

why can't people enjoy the console they own and don't worry about which one is selling better or worse ? There is always going to be one that's coming last or first so who cares really unless you own one of the companies then that's different.

Well, you're a little wrong there...
Genuine Vita owner enjoy the console and the games..

The one who brag about how well the 3ds sell and how poor the vita sell is called "Troll"
just ignore them

Yes I know , and they are the ones that post numerous sales threads about how poorly the Vita has sold. It gets annoying when you come to talk to others that own the same console then you but all's you see are these constant sales threads by I'm guessing people that don't even own the system.

I come here to try and see what's coming out or just anything useful about the Vita not the same thing over and over. it's like 3DS owners have nothing better to do, It's like their games are so bad they would rather come on here then play their games
#16FayeLadyPosted 11/29/2012 8:05:20 AM
80k is reasonable, 100k would have been nice but 80k is still much more than usual vita numbers
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#17skyrimer3dPosted 11/29/2012 8:07:21 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...
kyomagi posted...
snowboard340 posted...
"vgchartz"

/topic

you are right, they could be over estimating the vita numbers and they could be dismal.

But there is no excuse for a system like the vita to get obliterated by the wii and def not by a 8 y/o handheld.

You don't get it, vgchartz is completely unreliable. There are several documented cases on this and no one allows them as a source. 80k sales on vgchartz can mean 30k as well as 300k in actual figures.

There is nothing to discuss because their numbers are made up, period.

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=18919#.ULd394ZX9tQ

Stop using vgchartz.

Wow that article, I'd heard it was not realiable but omg, I'm out of any vgchart topic after reading this.
#18-Equinox-Posted 11/29/2012 8:07:24 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...

You've only been here a month, so no offense but you don't have an accurate view on things here. Some people actually care about sales, it might sound crazy to you but sales are important. Without decent sales third parties will be hesitant to create games for the Vita. Now if this hatred for sales topics stems from the Vita selling badly, don't blame Kitt or others that converse about it, blame Sony and their failure at marketing. Kitt has reported both hardware and software sales since both the Vita and 3DS launched, possibly even before that. Don't be upset with him for wanting people to be informed. Truthfully, if the Vita was selling better people wouldn't have problems with sales topics.
---
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden(Vita) Style Savvy: Trendsetters(3DS) The Vita Board: Where statistics, facts, owning both systems and opinions are trolling.
#19WhiteSword7Posted 11/29/2012 8:18:43 AM
-Equinox- posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

You've only been here a month, so no offense but you don't have an accurate view on things here. Some people actually care about sales, it might sound crazy to you but sales are important. Without decent sales third parties will be hesitant to create games for the Vita. Now if this hatred for sales topics stems from the Vita selling badly, don't blame Kitt or others that converse about it, blame Sony and their failure at marketing. Kitt has reported both hardware and software sales since both the Vita and 3DS launched, possibly even before that. Don't be upset with him for wanting people to be informed. Truthfully, if the Vita was selling better people wouldn't have problems with sales topics.

So... If we "care" about ps vita sales topic in gamefaqs then the vita will sold better? the vita will be saved? More third party will come to vita if we care about sales topic here on gamefaqs??!!
lol
---
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted
#20KouenZanPosted 11/29/2012 8:20:54 AM
360 outsold the Wii U

what happened??
---
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.