What size memory card should I get?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What size memory card should I get?

User Info: minimidgy89

minimidgy89
4 years ago#1
I want to have enough room to download the free games that come with PS+, a couple of PSP games, maybe Super Stardust Delta, a couple PS one games, and still have enough to download the occasional demo. Can I get by with anything other than the 32 GB?
3DS FC: 2921-9594-5928

User Info: BriceFTW

BriceFTW
4 years ago#2
i bit on the 32gb for $80 and i was able to put all my stuff (ff8,re2,parasite eve 2, prinny2, p3p, corpse party, yggdra union , HSG vita ,PS allstar ) + the psn + stuff (UC, GR, jet set)

and got 15gb leftover. so i personally recommend 32gb if you can afford it otherwise 16gb might hold you over for a while if you dont mind deleting / reinstalling games

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
4 years ago#3
I have all the PS+ offerings, 2 Vita games, 4 PSP games split between an 8GB and a 4Gb card. 16 should be enough, but 32 is recommended.
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative

User Info: gambit444

gambit444
4 years ago#4
Go 32. You dont wanna bother constantly swapping cards.
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

User Info: wartpigX

wartpigX
4 years ago#5
well we only got 8gb around where i live. unless i order one. the 8 has got me by so far. but i also dont keep games on it im not gonna play again. some people feel the need to store everygame out on it. i got ff7, xenogears, superstardust delta, plats vs zombies mgs2 also had 3 but deleted when plat'd. monster hunter freedom unite, armored core last raven, motorstom. youtube app, facebook app, and no problems yet. i wont be buying full version vita games as downloads.

im not a dd fan. if i can get it in cart form i will.

also have LBP, RO, Unit 13, dungen hunter, on cart.
PSN- WartPigX
Karma is just fun money
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What size memory card should I get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived