What game to get?

#1SolidShadow3Posted 11/29/2012 11:00:08 AM
I have $16 on the PSN, and I'm trying to decide what to get. These are what I own:

Gravity Rush
LittleBigPlanet
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Mortal Kombat
Rayman
Shinobido
Katamari

Escape Plan
Mutant Blobs Attack
Super Star Dust
Sunflowers
Sound shapes
Fieldrunners
FFVII
Klanoa
MGS
MGSPW

I also have access to my brothers games, but I don't remember all of them. I know he has AC, Lego Lord of the Rings, Army Corps of Hell, and Ragnorok Odyssey.

Now, I have plenty of costumes for LBP, All the DLC for GR, The first for Escape Plan ( no interest in the other) and that's about it.

I was think of Castlevania SotN, or the DLC for Shinobido, but I wasn't sure how the DLC was, and I had SotN on Xbox, but I don't have an Xbox anymore.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks a bunch!
---
PSN: Solidshadow3 (Vita Only)
#2yankee6903Posted 11/29/2012 11:01:58 AM
My opinion:

Get 1.99 more and get PS+ for 3 months. You get several of those games plus any new offerings in the near future.

If you dont want to do that:

Vita

Gravity Rush

PSP

Ys Seven
Elminage

PS1

Your fav game from the huge offerings
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#3lninjasoniclPosted 11/29/2012 11:06:00 AM
if your trying to stay under the $16 cap you could go with Zen Pinball and get some tables
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#4GenocideHeartPosted 11/29/2012 11:14:21 AM(edited)
Get Growlanser Wayfarer of Time. It's currently on sale for 14,99 and is one of the best RPGs on PSP, and Vita compatible.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#5mjnoir1Posted 11/29/2012 11:18:30 AM
Ps + is worthless you dont own the games, you rent them. If youre into rpgs get ys 7. You wont regret it.
#6SolidShadow3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:32:56 AM
One thing I am looking for in this game is either something fun that I can come and go from (platformer, etc..) or something that will suck me in really bad. I have been playing MGS2 for the last month or so, working on the plat, I only have one more to go (finish my VR missions) and I'm so ****Ing bored with it (Which kinda sucks, its my favorite game series). And I'm not a huge fan of RPGs, I like them, but more simple ones (Pokemon) or action-adventure style (WoW, Dark Alliance).
---
#7BriceFTWPosted 11/29/2012 11:36:37 AM
hot shots golf is $18 on psn, if you enjoy those kind of games.
that's about it around that price lol
#8yankee6903Posted 11/29/2012 11:46:31 AM
mjnoir1 posted...
Ps + is worthless you dont own the games, you rent them. If youre into rpgs get ys 7. You wont regret it.

So for some people thats ok. I play a game then I am done. I dont need to own the physical copy forever. Also, gamefly does good business.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#9kyncaniPosted 11/29/2012 1:06:03 PM
If you like Fieldrunners, you should get Plants vs Zombies.
Sine Mora is quite good too.
#10SolidShadow3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 1:39:33 PM
I had Plants Vs Zombies on my computer a while back. It is a lot of fun, and I heard from my brother that there is new content for the Vita version, is it worth it for the new content?
---