Sony sells 525k PS3 and 160k Vita during Black Friday week, source: not vgchartz

#121DucePosted 11/29/2012 5:03:56 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...
CooperRC posted...
I understand why the 360 outsold the PS3 and the 3DS outsold the Vita on Black Friday (since this is US sales), but I do not understand how the DS outsold the Vita on Black Friday too. Why would anyone still get it when they can just get a 3DS and play both 3DS and DS games?

The strangest thing is that the DS even outsold the 3DS. There must have been some killer bundle available.

Did they give away original ds at the door or something?I don't see how it's possible that ds outsold anything, even vita tbqh.

People bought them because DS units are cheap with phones/tablets now available gaming only handhelds that cost more than $200 will fail the idiots at Sony don't understand that.
#122FXGcyuoidPosted 11/29/2012 5:08:07 PM
Wait, so it's not okay for people to come to the Vita boards and comment on how they thought the sales were poor (160,000) when it's fine for people from here to go over to the Wii U board and say how terrible the Wii U sales are (400,000).
What?
#123AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/29/2012 5:08:51 PM
FXGcyuoid posted...
Wait, so it's not okay for people to come to the Vita boards and comment on how they thought the sales were poor (160,000) when it's fine for people from here to go over to the Wii U board and say how terrible the Wii U sales are (400,000).
What?

This, this x 1,000.

Pathetic hypocrisy any way you slice it.
---
Now Playing:AC3(360), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Jet Set Radio (Vita)
#124CooperRCPosted 11/29/2012 5:12:01 PM
FXGcyuoid posted...
What?

Nintendo are just stupid for not making enough Wii U units. They are basically sold out everywhere and as soon as new units arrive in retail, they disappear. They are keeping their own sales down. Right now I place the Wii U in the same category as the Vita though. I will not buy either system until they get enough new games (i.e. not ports or remakes) that I want to play.
#125StickMen1090Posted 11/29/2012 5:14:42 PM
CooperRC posted...
FXGcyuoid posted...
What?

Nintendo are just stupid for not making enough Wii U units. They are basically sold out everywhere and as soon as new units arrive in retail, they disappear. They are keeping their own sales down. Right now I place the Wii U in the same category as the Vita though. I will not buy either system until they get enough new games (i.e. not ports or remakes) that I want to play.

lol they cant have un limited suply at launch
#126BruceLee1974Posted 11/29/2012 5:17:46 PM
You guys suck balls, why is everyone so worried about console sales ?

That's all you see on this board, sales threads. Why can't people just come on here and talk about the games and the things the console can do, just non stop sales threads, unbelieveable
#127StickMen1090Posted 11/29/2012 5:32:25 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
You guys suck balls, why is everyone so worried about console sales ?

That's all you see on this board, sales threads. Why can't people just come on here and talk about the games and the things the console can do, just non stop sales threads, unbelieveable

cause Devs dont want to support a system that no one has
#128FXGcyuoidPosted 11/29/2012 5:32:52 PM
CooperRC posted...
FXGcyuoid posted...
What?

Doesn't change the fact it's pointless for the Sony pony's to gripe about it on the Vita board, and then go and do it on the Wii U board. It's annoying and hypocritical.
---
Madness is like gravity. All it takes is a little push...
-The Joker
#129GenocideHeartPosted 11/29/2012 5:52:16 PM
FXGcyuoid posted...
CooperRC posted...
FXGcyuoid posted...
What?

Doesn't change the fact it's pointless for the Sony pony's to gripe about it on the Vita board, and then go and do it on the Wii U board. It's annoying and hypocritical.

Has it occurred to you that it may be the Xbots doing it, and not the Sony fans? Because, you know, there's THREE major console developers, not two. And Xbox fans were pretty infamous for doing this in the past.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#130MonadAlvisPosted 11/29/2012 6:12:10 PM(edited)
GenocideHeart posted...
FXGcyuoid posted...
CooperRC posted...
FXGcyuoid posted...
What?

Has it occurred to you that it may be the Xbots doing it, and not the Sony fans? Because, you know, there's THREE major console developers, not two. And Xbox fans were pretty infamous for doing this in the past.

Has it occurred to you that he might recognize the names of people who do it (e.g. DemonDog)?

Was gonna post what he did til I saw it.
---
My name's Alvis.
Got it memorized?