Sony sells 525k PS3 and 160k Vita during Black Friday week, source: not vgchartz

#31PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/29/2012 11:48:12 AM
FierceJello posted...
That's a terrible number for the Vita. It was being sold at fire sale prices and at a huge loss and it only managed 160k? Clearly it's not the Vita's price that's keeping consumers away, it's the Vita itself.

That's so funny. You flame the system selling at 6k-9k constantly, and when the sales jump up to almost 200k due to the holiday bump, you still flame it.

Not even a "Well, it's better than I expected, but it's still terrible." No, you just hit it with the dougie.

Ah well, that's trolls for ya.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#32Branc00Posted 11/29/2012 11:50:08 AM(edited)
FierceJello posted...
Branc00 posted...
Jello seems to be ignoring the fact that the only place that was really selling it for less than $200 was amazon.

No, you're ignoring the fact that the $199 bundle was widely available, it was $110 off list price (list for the Vita is $250, AC Liberation is $40, and a 4gb card is $20)--that's more than a third off!

Gonna stop you right there. The list price for the bundle is $250. You don't add up everything in the bundle to get the "list price", that's not how it works.
---
I dig my hole, you build a wall.
One day that wall is gonna fall~
#33Cable_mvc2Posted 11/29/2012 11:52:10 AM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
FierceJello posted...
That's a terrible number for the Vita. It was being sold at fire sale prices and at a huge loss and it only managed 160k? Clearly it's not the Vita's price that's keeping consumers away, it's the Vita itself.

That's so funny. You flame the system selling at 6k-9k constantly, and when the sales jump up to almost 200k due to the holiday bump, you still flame it.

Not even a "Well, it's better than I expected, but it's still terrible." No, you just hit it with the dougie.

275,000 Nintendo DS (not 3ds) were sold on black Friday. For a next gen system with a price cut and a free game/memory card those numbers are terrible.
#34Branc00Posted 11/29/2012 11:53:34 AM
Cable_mvc2 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
FierceJello posted...

275,000 Nintendo DS (not 3ds) were sold on black Friday. For a next gen system with a price cut and a free game/memory card those numbers are terrible.

You realize that it outsold the 3DS too right?
---
#35E-25Posted 11/29/2012 11:55:01 AM
Branc00 posted...
Cable_mvc2 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
FierceJello posted...

FierceJello posted...
And even then the 3DS numbers are widely considered bad.

---
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?
#36Cable_mvc2Posted 11/29/2012 11:55:10 AM
Branc00 posted...
Cable_mvc2 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
FierceJello posted...

3ds numbers on black Friday weren't that great either.
#37PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/29/2012 11:56:22 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
now i see what you guys have to deal with all these times, i just cant believe these kind of people exists, im sorry guys.

Yup. They just love to speak negativly about anything that has to do with the Vita.

We get Persona 4, they call it an old port and nothing to be proud of.
The Vita finally breaks 100k sales, and it's still pitiful compared to everything else.

I'm guessing they don't factor in that the DS is considerably cheaper than the Vita and has a much larger library at this point in time.

I've never seen people so dedicated in posting on a board for a system they obviously hate. If that's not the definition of trolling to incite argument, then I don't know what is.

But hey, it's the Vita destroy team we're talking about here.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#38Branc00Posted 11/29/2012 11:58:08 AM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
now i see what you guys have to deal with all these times, i just cant believe these kind of people exists, im sorry guys.

Yup. They just love to speak negativly about anything that has to do with the Vita.

We get Persona 4, they call it an old port and nothing to be proud of.
The Vita finally breaks 100k sales, and it's still pitiful compared to everything else.

I'm guessing they don't factor in that the DS is considerably cheaper than the Vita and has a much larger library at this point in time.

I've never seen people so dedicated in posting on a board for a system they obviously hate. If that's not the definition of trolling to incite argument, then I don't know what is.

But hey, it's the Vita destroy team we're talking about here.

It's the Vita board, what do you expect.
---
#39PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/29/2012 11:58:25 AM
I swear people wouldn't be so annoyed with you lot if you just admit that you post negatively out of needless hate.

People would probably respect your opinion more.
---
#40Jon TalbainPosted 11/29/2012 11:59:58 AM
What makes someone a fanboy exactly? Anyone that buys a device of any kind is a fanboy? Which makes anyone that buys anything a fanboy? And who are these fanboys that said 160,000 isn't a flop?
---
As long as you believe in yourself, nothing may overcome you.