Sony sells 525k PS3 and 160k Vita during Black Friday week, source: not vgchartz

#41Cable_mvc2Posted 11/29/2012 12:02:55 PM(edited)
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
I swear people wouldn't be so annoyed with you lot if you just admit that you post negatively out of needless hate.

People would probably respect your opinion more.

People would respect your opinion more if it wasn't delusional dribble. People aren't going to sugar coat and pretend sales are great because they like the Vita. These numbers are bad bottom line.
#42DsvkbPosted 11/29/2012 12:02:18 PM
Branc00 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
now i see what you guys have to deal with all these times, i just cant believe these kind of people exists, im sorry guys.

Yup. They just love to speak negativly about anything that has to do with the Vita.

We get Persona 4, they call it an old port and nothing to be proud of.
The Vita finally breaks 100k sales, and it's still pitiful compared to everything else.

I'm guessing they don't factor in that the DS is considerably cheaper than the Vita and has a much larger library at this point in time.

I've never seen people so dedicated in posting on a board for a system they obviously hate. If that's not the definition of trolling to incite argument, then I don't know what is.

But hey, it's the Vita destroy team we're talking about here.

It's the Vita board, what do you expect.

I don't expect people to get their daily hate fix by spending their time spewing negativity over a video game system. Is it really that important to these people to spend their time doing this? I can imagine them doing it once, maybe even twice. But a lot of people have been here for quite a while doing the same old same old. When is it time to just move on?
#43-Equinox-Posted 11/29/2012 12:04:02 PM
This is a pretty good boost. 160k may not be a massive number but it gives me hope that consumers are more interested in it now. Hopefully the momentum will continue.
---
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden(Vita) Style Savvy: Trendsetters(3DS) The Vita Board: Where statistics, facts, owning both systems and opinions are trolling.
#44GenocideHeartPosted 11/29/2012 12:05:09 PM
The thing that makes me laugh is that all these people who call Persona 4 Golden an old port and nothing to be proud of seem to think OoT on 3DS is some sort of unmatched masterpiece... even though it's an even older port and doesn't add anything of note.

More importantly, P4G is great for people who never bought Persona 4 back in the day, much like Persona 1 PSP was great for... well, everyone, since Persona 1 PSX was a mess with half the game missing and horrible translation. People slam it for being a port, but it's a GOOD thing for those who don't have it. It lets people who never managed to play Persona 4 enjoy an improved game over the original. Much like OoT lets people enjoy the game for those who never owned it. Either both are good or neither is good, the fantrolls can't have one and not the other.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#45DemonDog666Posted 11/29/2012 12:05:23 PM
OtakuGamera posted...
everyone please use the report feature, steps to report

click on message detail -> select "trolling" -> add comment if wanted -> click submit.

kthx

that only works if mods of their job, which they don't ever.
#46EseenuzPosted 11/29/2012 12:06:46 PM
anyone who uses the word "flop" is American and not the blue state kind of American
#47PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/29/2012 12:10:23 PM
Cable_mvc2 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
I swear people wouldn't be so annoyed with you lot if you just admit that you post negatively out of needless hate.

People would probably respect your opinion more.

People would respect your opinion more if it wasn't delusional dribble. People aren't going to sugar coat and pretend sales are great because they like the Vita. These numbers are bad bottom line.

And how is it delusional dribble again? Did I or anyone else on this board say these are the greatest numbers ever?

No. Compared to the recent plight of the Vita sales, 160k is a nice boost in sales. Anyone could see that. But even you and others that constantly bag on the Vita won't give it that.

There is no fanboyism here. Only you guys who can't show a shred of maturity. Just remember, it takes more muscles to frown than to smile = ) Cheer up chum. The Vita didn't beat you up as a kid lol No reason to hate a Video Game System
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#48-Equinox-Posted 11/29/2012 12:12:13 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

click on message detail -> select "trolling" -> add comment if wanted -> click submit.

kthx

If they did their jobs you would be banned again.

Back on topic. So this was only Black Friday? That's an impressive amount.
---
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden(Vita) Style Savvy: Trendsetters(3DS) The Vita Board: Where statistics, facts, owning both systems and opinions are trolling.
#49Sami1000Posted 11/29/2012 12:13:40 PM
Just because its not breaking any records or anything doesn't mean its selling really bad. No one shouldn't expect anything gaming related to sell as good as it did few years ago. Bad economy, plenty of other gadgets to buy over dedicated handheld are affecting sales whether people like it or not.

Now there might be 160K of possible consumers for game devs so vita might do better. I think 160k sounds pretty good. Now we just need to decide whether i'm fanboy, vita defense force member or troll because every single person at gamefaqs is one of those it seems.
#50PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/29/2012 12:14:13 PM
-Equinox- posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

kthx

If they did their jobs you would be banned again.

Back on topic. So this was only Black Friday? That's an impressive amount.

Careful what you say about how much the sales jumped.

They're watching.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon