Why do you people say "flop" in every topic?

#11kyncaniPosted 11/29/2012 4:54:28 PM
And what do you know, this is the only topic with the word flop in it.
Have all the trolls moved to the wii u board, either trolling or NDF doing whatever these guys do ?
#12stargazer64Posted 11/29/2012 5:19:21 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Trolls aren't people

Don't be so hard on yourself. Troll.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#13DemonDog666Posted 11/29/2012 5:30:30 PM
kyncani posted...
Have all the trolls moved to the wii u board, either trolling or NDF doing whatever these guys do ?

Nope

Shadowfxd2 posted...
Well it's tanking too!

stargazer64 posted...

Two trolls right there.
#14Cable_mvc2Posted 11/29/2012 5:34:10 PM
Better question is how can you talk about the Vita without using the word flop?
#15kdiz4321Posted 11/29/2012 5:57:17 PM
I guess they could use "tanking" like someone mentioned above. I think a few people were wanting to use "floundering" as well. But flop is the one that has really stuck on this board.

DemonDog666 posted...
kyncani posted...

Nope

He does have a point; on a 50 topic page this is the only one with the word "flop" in the title. I haven't looked at all of them of course so they could have flop somewhere in the topic itself but this is definitely a small improvement.
---
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
#16stargazer64Posted 11/29/2012 5:59:54 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
kyncani posted...

Nope

Shadowfxd2 posted...
Well it's tanking too!

stargazer64 posted...

Two trolls right there.

Oh my, including yourself that's three trolls. Why don't you go troll the 3DS board with one of your alt accounts, troll.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#17kyncaniPosted 11/29/2012 7:11:03 PM
kdiz4321 posted...
He does have a point; on a 50 topic page this is the only one with the word "flop" in the title. I haven't looked at all of them of course so they could have flop somewhere in the topic itself but this is definitely a small improvement.

I wonder where they've all gone O.O
Not enough that I'd try and look for them though; I think I'd be sad if I found them :/
#18MegaMettaurPosted 11/29/2012 7:21:52 PM
What do you mean, "you people"?
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
#19IngSlayer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 6:04:53 PM
bump

Oh wait, sorry, FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist