New Digimon Adventures game for PSP and Vita

#11Freelance_WolfPosted 11/29/2012 11:16:38 PM
cjs177 posted...
The problem is, the last show, Digimon Xros Wars, hasn't been dubbed yet and it's not very feasible to localize a game that has those characters in it.

Xros Wars is actually being brought over. The problem with Digimon is that its popularity plummeted worldwide.

Really? I didn't know that! Well good then. Maybe that would mean some new games in the future... *wishful thinking*

If there hadn't been such a huge gap between Frontier and Savers perhaps Digimon would still be popular today, but the five year hiatus caused everyone to forget about Digimon. Sad. I have a fair bit of the Digimon trading game cards :) I managed to get them before the store stopped selling them.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#12poolmav2007Posted 11/29/2012 11:32:24 PM
Honestly, I've been dreaming about a game that would follow the events of the first season. This looks like how I would have pictured it. From the looks of it; this is the game I've been waiting for. I hope it comes out. Even if it only comes out in Japan. I will learn Japnese for this game.
---
---
Cheers! Arc the Lad 2 is still my No. 1.
#13Mask_of_DesirePosted 11/30/2012 12:23:31 AM
I wish we were getting it, but oh well.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/MaskofDesire.jpg
PSN: TheKingofWisdom
#14marsvalientPosted 11/30/2012 12:54:38 AM
It's based on the original cast and their adventures... I'm nostalgia-ing so badly... kinda wanna go back and watch those now... but good luck with that...

I'm sad now...

I'll be buying the game... but I'll be sad till then....

T~T
---
Vita: New Little Kings Story, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Assault Gunners
PS3: Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Gal*Gun, Borderlands 2
#15ljobenzaPosted 11/30/2012 4:18:32 AM
Freelance_Wolf posted...
The problem is, the last show, Digimon Xros Wars, hasn't been dubbed yet and it's not very feasible to localize a game that has those characters in it. That's what I assume happened with the DS games. Of course, it doesn't explain the other games that have nothing to do with Xros Wars though, like that PSP game.

I love Digimon but let's face it. It's just not as popular as Pokémon. Digimon is better :(

Last night I tried out Digimon Battle Online though. It's kinda fun, but I'm probably biased 'cause it's Digimon.

Digimon anime > Pokemon anime

Pokemon games > Digimon games
#16Angemon_23Posted 11/30/2012 4:23:08 AM
That's it, i'm learning japanese.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#17J_Can_ManPosted 11/30/2012 6:26:55 AM
Oh my dear sweet lord...I must have this.
---
At least I... Wait... Something... You... insult...
bewareofsuperboyprime.wordpress.com Some Silly Ass Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/CloudXL
#18kakashik99992Posted 11/30/2012 6:34:52 AM(edited)
It's a PSP only game. Funny how there is better psp games coming out in japan than Vita games lol.

There is a bigger trailer(with some spoilers lol) in siliconera

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/20/digimon-adventure-lets-you-make-choices-during-event-scenes/

It will be those jrpg vn mix games