GoT A ViTA!

#11biggy204Posted 11/29/2012 6:57:27 PM
Im surprised for an Adult your parents will buy you the Vita for christmas. Also as an adult your ungrateful because you have to wait til Xmas to play it.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#12snowy2007(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 8:26:33 PM
biggy204 posted...
Also as an adult your ungrateful because you have to wait til Xmas to play it.

Ungrateful? I appreciate that she got the Playstation Vita, but I don't like to wait until X-mass like a child.
#13finaljayfantasyPosted 11/29/2012 8:32:32 PM
biggy204 posted...
Im surprised for an Adult your parents will buy you the Vita for christmas. Also as an adult your ungrateful because you have to wait til Xmas to play it.

Let the man be excited about his Xmas gift. I wouldn't wanna wait for Xmas to play the thing
---
PSN:death666life, XBL:doublexlgamers, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers
#14darkdragongirlPosted 11/29/2012 8:37:47 PM
My mom still buys me Christmas presents. Though I always tell her I want nothing so she fills my (still getting hanged) stocking with undergarments or a gift card to Nordstrom/Macy's. Bless that old woman's determination.

You should do the right thing TC. Don't ask for anything. No clues. And tell her presents are for kids who still live at home. Unless you're an only child. Still be an adult and get her something nice! Like 200 dollars back.
---
Playing: Halo 4; Ragnarok Odyssey; Gravity Rush
#15why bacon mePosted 11/29/2012 9:40:00 PM
My mom got me mine for Christmas too and I'm 21. I know it's hidden in her room. She said I can't have it until after I finish this semester. f*** lol
---
I could spend my life just trying to sift through what I could've done better, but what good do what ifs do?
http://i.imgur.com/OeqZb.jpg
#16poolmav2007Posted 11/29/2012 10:27:43 PM
Honesty, thats a lot of money to spend on your child if he/she is an adult. But every situation is different. But then again we spend way too much on Christmas and then cry our eyes out when the credit card debt comes. I had 2 Christmases where I received nothing because my parent were financially bind. You think your kids would care, but honestly they understand more sometimes then adults do.

Not that any of this pretends to you. I just venting a bit.

Hope you enjoy your system. I brought myself one on Black Friday. I don't care for AC 3, but I'm playing Uncharted: Golden Abyss and enjoying it for what it is worth.

I would suggest getting Plus if you're interested in it or you don't have it yet.
---
---
Cheers! Arc the Lad 2 is still my No. 1.
#17lunassassinPosted 11/29/2012 10:30:07 PM
My mom always buys me big gifts but my bday and Xmas are a day apart got 4 games and a vita with 32gigs and im21 >.>
---
Alt Player ID: 2273147527
Main player I'd 1545601455
#18RyuuHou25Posted 11/29/2012 10:42:08 PM
I know, right? My mom won't let me go out and play with my friends even though I did the yardwork and everything, just because I got in a fight with this guy in the bar and whooped his ass good.

It's like, I can't go out and drink and get hookers and do other fun things without my mom getting all up in my bizzness yo!

I'm 45 years old man, I can make my own decisions! Plus she won't make me her famous cherry pie now man, this is whack!
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB