Is Persona 4 Golden REALLY any good?

#11darkdragongirlPosted 11/29/2012 11:47:11 PM
OtakuGamera posted...
dayum, brb editing sig

I'm guessing you know Japanese since most of the games your sig points to haven't been confirmed for localization, let alone a release date.

I speak Japanese, but for many Aussie/Euro/North-South Americans that sig is silly.

I can name 60+ Vita games, doesn't mean they're quality. Vita has no quality games, yet.

:| not trying to troll, though I don't know why I'm "attacking" you. A bit tired, and that topic was a bit irksome, I guess. I typed too much to delete this now, no regrets. Sorry.
---
Playing: Halo 4; Ragnarok Odyssey; Gravity Rush
#12pariah164Posted 11/30/2012 1:32:14 AM
Yesss, so many good reviews.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#13legendarylemurPosted 11/30/2012 1:36:58 AM
One 4.5/5 review. That is A-. Asian son, I am disappoint.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Official official. Officially
#14OtakuGameraPosted 11/30/2012 1:38:48 AM(edited)
I speak Japanese, but for many Aussie/Euro/North-South Americans that sig is silly

doesnt mean there's no game coming out, and the topic include tearaway and lots of people mentioned sly and ratchet which is confirmed for the west.

I can name 60+ Vita games, doesn't mean they're quality. Vita has no quality games, yet.

you dont consider gravity rush, wipeout 2048, uncharted GA, ragnarok odyssey and persona 4 golden as quality games?

:| not trying to troll, though I don't know why I'm "attacking" you. A bit tired, and that topic was a bit irksome, I guess. I typed too much to delete this now, no regrets. Sorry.

i dont know about you, but a troll is what you come off as. you said sorry and yet you said you have no regrets, i really dont know what to think of you tbh.
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#15Chicken__WingsPosted 11/30/2012 1:56:32 AM
legendarylemur posted...
One 4.5/5 review. That is A-. Asian son, I am disappoint.

lol
---
Fei long for top tier!