l just noticed.. l lost my Ragnarok Odyssey game at the mall >_<

#1ManjiMidouPosted 11/29/2012 10:47:11 PM
l had it in my back pocket and l guess when l was reaching for my wallet it must have fallen out.

Son of a *%^%*^&%$$

:(
#2darkdragongirlPosted 11/29/2012 10:48:28 PM
This is why we can't have nice things.

I bought a case for my memory cards. They're like tadpoles...tiny expensive tadpoles that I must never lose.
---
Playing: Halo 4; Ragnarok Odyssey; Gravity Rush
#3Freelance_WolfPosted 11/29/2012 10:53:58 PM
That's not as bad as me losing 3 DS games at once :(
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#4PrinnyGod_Posted 11/29/2012 10:55:36 PM
That's not as bad as me losing 3 DS games at once :(

Not as bad as me losing my Gameboy color, zelda oracle of seasons and my brothers oracle of ages in school when I was in Junior High School. (They got stolen. ;_; )
---
I'm not really a god, dood. Please don't tell anyone.
#5XphoenixedgeXPosted 11/29/2012 10:58:54 PM
Anyone that goes out a lot and has decided to go for carts over digtal downloads would be wise to invest in something like this:
http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/PS-Vita-8_1-Game-Case-SB906435_bulk.jpg

Carrying something so small as a Vita or 3DS game in your pocket is never a good idea.
Case and point, this topic.
#6fan615boyPosted 11/29/2012 11:06:30 PM
U Mad Bro?
---
fan615boy fc- 3308 5332 6922
#7Aadrian1234Posted 11/29/2012 11:37:04 PM
fan615boy posted...
U Mad Bro?

That's just F***ed up. He just lost something of value, and all you can do is be a jerk about it.

I feel your pain TC, got 2 of my favorite games stolen by who I thought was a friend
---
PSN/GT-Aadrianseth ; Current Status: Addicted to Borderlands 2
#8MarioKartDavidPosted 11/29/2012 11:38:53 PM
Putting something like that in your pocket, you deserve losing it, it's like putting your wallet in your pocket asking everybody to grab it without you noticing it
#9Quiet_NoisePosted 11/29/2012 11:53:21 PM
At the end of my first ever vacation, I was ...I think 8 or 9 years old...we visited Florida, and a lot of imported pokemon stuff was everywhere because it was booming at the time. I got a Togepi miniature, opened a Venusaur AND a Blastoise out of the 3 packs of cards I was allowed to buy I got, and was even allowed to buy a gameboy color game. I don't even remember which one I picked up, I want to say it was pokemon pinball or maybe dragon warrior monsters 2? Either way, it was the first time I ever had a budget, and I had such a blast.

Anyway, we were finishing up and ready to come home. We ate a little place at the airport to kill some time. I had brought Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with me to help ease the boredom of the flight, and I had become pretty absorbed with it. As in, reading it while walking around, not paying attention to anything. It wasn't until we were at the port expecting the plane in 5 mintues when I realized my shoulder wasn't very heavy.

The case I kept my GBC, games, cards, and Togepi in wasn't there.

I had left it in a chair at the eatery.

We went back, it was gone.

Of course, I cried, not in a bratty tantrum way, but in a "I am the biggest idiot ever" way.

But, I felt something in my pocket, and for some reason I had stuffed Togepi in it instead of my carrier. And then I checked my other pocket and holy **** if it wasn't my GBC and the game I had gotten.

I did lose my cards and about five games. Parents told me they wouldn't be buying those games again for me because it was my responsibility and that I needed to care more about my own things. At that point, I was just so happy to have not lost EVERYTHING, but it was a pretty low point at the end of an otherwise wonderful memory.

TL;DR : I know that feel bro. I do. It's the worst thing ever, you can see exactly where you screwed up, and you wish you could go back in time not to fix the problem, but to kick yourself in the groin for doing it.

I know.

=/ I sorry man. /hug
#10NovaCastPosted 11/29/2012 11:58:21 PM(edited)
Do you have giant large back pockets? I can't see how the game cartridge can fall when '' reaching for you wallet''.

Don't get me wrong my condolences go out to you, but at least admit you got raped.
---