l just noticed.. l lost my Ragnarok Odyssey game at the mall >_<

#31TranslatorTomPosted 12/1/2012 6:10:37 PM
Caliaztec posted...
I feel for you man! I remember when I was in 8th grade I had a neon green and clear gameboy color and when playing with friends after school some older kid stole it from my backpack and I saw him playing it the next day and even took him to the office over it. Proved that the game was mine because it had my save but the kids mom was just as big of piece of garbage as he was and lied that she had just bought it for him 2 days earlier for his birthday. The back was all scratched up and serial code sticker all worn. I was such a pissed off 12 year old that day. I could've slew them both. I felt so wronged and cheated.

It may be the case that she bought him the game, he lost it, and then he stole yours... Or he still had it, but he stole yours anyway. In any case, the kid clearly was a liar, but there's no way of knowing whether or not his mom was a liar.
---
-Tom
#32TheExiled280Posted 12/1/2012 6:10:47 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
HoIlywood posted...
WHAT?!

You're kicked out of TRE! How dare you lose RO

:(

That's ok Manji. We can start are own guild called "The Twilight Defenders"!
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV)
#33HwoarangExpert1Posted 12/1/2012 6:52:19 PM
Just got my Vita this week and was surprised how small the games carts are,

if i were to leave the game out of the PSV or game case there is a great chance to lose it or even kick it under a floor board or something, definitely won't have a problem going digital with this system. I bet they make tasty dog treats too.
---
PSN - Ziaro_7
#34ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 11:46:57 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
HoIlywood posted...
WHAT?!

You're kicked out of TRE! How dare you lose RO

:(

That's ok Manji. We can start are own guild called "The Twilight Defenders"!

o.o
l'm hoping that name as nothing to do with that twilight....
#35ZeroXravenPosted 12/1/2012 11:49:11 PM
Only way I could lose that game is if the PSN servers crashed and never returned. Know what I mean? Yeah, the game is a tiny file compared to most so I got it digitally.
#36aak57Posted 12/2/2012 12:04:56 AM
1998. Pokemon Blue had recently come out and I played the **** out of it on my original Game Boy. I was up to 142 Pokemon, with only some easy trades remaining, and I even knew a guy who got a Mew from one of the Nintendo Events and he was gonna trade so I could fill up my Pokedex. It was a nice day out so I went outside to play a bit and brought my collection with me, featuring such other classics as Link's Awakening. At some point I was hungry, so I went inside to get something to eat, leaving my Game Boy stuff outside since I wasn't planning to be gone long. Got distracted chatting with my family since I can be absent minded and eventually returned outside, only to lament that decision for the rest of my life.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg