What are your favorite movies or television shows to watch on the Vita?

#1-Equinox-Posted 11/30/2012 7:51:09 AM
I haven't really ever tried watching movies or television shows on the Vita until just a week ago. I regret not doing it sooner! They look so vibrant on the OLED screen. For the past week I've been watching: Rent, The Producers, Chicago, Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street and others. If you haven't noticed yeah I have a thing for musicals. If you haven't tried it yet it's really worth it!
---
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden(Vita) Style Savvy: Trendsetters(3DS) The Vita Board: Where statistics, facts, owning both systems and opinions are trolling.
#2stargazer64Posted 11/30/2012 7:58:53 AM
You need to balance your diet with some manly movies. Try Predator and Die Hard and Expendables 2.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#3Angemon_23Posted 11/30/2012 8:00:15 AM
I use JDownloader to download Youtube videos and watch them at will without having to worry about internet connection.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#4SirFreshnessPosted 11/30/2012 8:05:15 AM
I have back to the future and drive on mine
---
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness"
PSN-SIrfreshness
#5micfolioPosted 11/30/2012 8:12:30 AM
Game of Thrones!!!
---
GT: Johnny Pott
PSN: Johnny_Pott
#6BahamutBBobPosted 11/30/2012 8:22:36 AM
I wish the Vita could get louder. Netflix is almost unwatchable without headphones because the sound is so low.

I've watched a few episodes of Trailer Park Boys on my Vita. It's a great convenience, but the speakers are too quiet, considering games are typically louder than TV shows and movies.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob