What are your favorite movies or television shows to watch on the Vita?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What are your favorite movies or television shows to watch on the Vita?
4 years ago#1
I haven't really ever tried watching movies or television shows on the Vita until just a week ago. I regret not doing it sooner! They look so vibrant on the OLED screen. For the past week I've been watching: Rent, The Producers, Chicago, Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street and others. If you haven't noticed yeah I have a thing for musicals. If you haven't tried it yet it's really worth it!
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden(Vita) Style Savvy: Trendsetters(3DS) The Vita Board: Where statistics, facts, owning both systems and opinions are trolling.
4 years ago#2
You need to balance your diet with some manly movies. Try Predator and Die Hard and Expendables 2.
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
4 years ago#3
I use JDownloader to download Youtube videos and watch them at will without having to worry about internet connection.
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
4 years ago#4
I have back to the future and drive on mine
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness"
PSN-SIrfreshness
4 years ago#5
Game of Thrones!!!
GT: Johnny Pott
PSN: Johnny_Pott
4 years ago#6
I wish the Vita could get louder. Netflix is almost unwatchable without headphones because the sound is so low.

I've watched a few episodes of Trailer Park Boys on my Vita. It's a great convenience, but the speakers are too quiet, considering games are typically louder than TV shows and movies.
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What are your favorite movies or television shows to watch on the Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived