the fact that Persona 4 Golden is our top game right now, makes me sad.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. the fact that Persona 4 Golden is our top game right now, makes me sad.

User Info: dylanbrandon286

dylanbrandon286
4 years ago#1
Honestly, when you have an uncharted game, a call of duty game and a resistance game on a sony system and the best game we got is a port of a niche ps2 game? Really?!

That's freaking garbage. Console quality gaming, what a blatent lie. I love this system but we haven't seen even close to console quality yet. I mean what do I play? All my favorite franchises are completely butchered so far on this thing, and I see nothing on the horizon that might change that.

I used to the playstation brand, and I still love the ps3, but at this point I hope this system dies, because its obvious that Sony will keep bashing it firmly into the ground if it doesn't. It deserves a quick and painless death.
Japan: "wow nukes are so op. America so noob." Brokencandle

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
4 years ago#2
P4G has more polish than any vita game to date. Thats more of a boon to Atlus than smack to everything else.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.

User Info: gorebago

gorebago
4 years ago#3
dylanbrandon286 posted...
Honestly, when you have an uncharted game, a call of duty game and a resistance game on a sony system and the best game we got is a port of a niche ps2 game? Really?!

That's freaking garbage. Console quality gaming, what a blatent lie. I love this system but we haven't seen even close to console quality yet. I mean what do I play? All my favorite franchises are completely butchered so far on this thing, and I see nothing on the horizon that might change that.

I used to the playstation brand, and I still love the ps3, but at this point I hope this system dies, because its obvious that Sony will keep bashing it firmly into the ground if it doesn't. It deserves a quick and painless death.

smh. Cool story bro

User Info: Azure_lKite

Azure_lKite
4 years ago#4
Go back to BLOPS II , pls.
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE

User Info: WhiteSword7

WhiteSword7
4 years ago#5
Yeah yeah, brag all you want man.

A good game is a good game no matter how you look at it..whats wrong with port anyway?

Oh, you want the Vita to Die and it deserve a quick and painless death??!!!
Then Get Out Of This Board!!
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted

User Info: dylanbrandon286

dylanbrandon286
4 years ago#6
Azure_lKite posted...
Go back to BLOPS II , pls.

Don't play it. The games I've been playing right now are borderlands 2, AC 3, dishonored, zombiU, and sleeping dogs. When I talk about console quality, I want qualtiy like those games. Anything less is not console quality. And I don't mean graphics wise, I mean gameplay. All of those games are fun, more or less opinion but its an opinion that is shared by a lot of people.

There is not one game on the Vita that is up to this level of gameplay polish. Not one. And that right there is a complete waste. So far, its no where close to console quality.
Japan: "wow nukes are so op. America so noob." Brokencandle

User Info: -Equinox-

-Equinox-
4 years ago#7
In other words...

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!!!
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden(Vita) Style Savvy: Trendsetters(3DS) The Vita Board: Where statistics, facts, owning both systems and opinions are trolling.

User Info: SirFreshness

SirFreshness
4 years ago#8
Well if you wanna be technical persona 4 is a console game
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness"
PSN-SIrfreshness

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
4 years ago#9
There's no reason to feel sad. Persona 4 is the top rated game on any platform this year. It's just a great game.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.

User Info: flaminhawk

flaminhawk
4 years ago#10
Well, you gotta admit, this is the first handheld on which the games are actually trying to get that console-feel. Of course the first ones are going to lack the polish of real console games.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. the fact that Persona 4 Golden is our top game right now, makes me sad.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived