the fact that Persona 4 Golden is our top game right now, makes me sad.

#1dylanbrandon286Posted 11/30/2012 7:09:53 AM
Honestly, when you have an uncharted game, a call of duty game and a resistance game on a sony system and the best game we got is a port of a niche ps2 game? Really?!

That's freaking garbage. Console quality gaming, what a blatent lie. I love this system but we haven't seen even close to console quality yet. I mean what do I play? All my favorite franchises are completely butchered so far on this thing, and I see nothing on the horizon that might change that.

I used to the playstation brand, and I still love the ps3, but at this point I hope this system dies, because its obvious that Sony will keep bashing it firmly into the ground if it doesn't. It deserves a quick and painless death.
---
Japan: "wow nukes are so op. America so noob." Brokencandle
#2FayeLadyPosted 11/30/2012 7:13:21 AM
P4G has more polish than any vita game to date. Thats more of a boon to Atlus than smack to everything else.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#3gorebagoPosted 11/30/2012 7:13:59 AM
dylanbrandon286 posted...
Honestly, when you have an uncharted game, a call of duty game and a resistance game on a sony system and the best game we got is a port of a niche ps2 game? Really?!

That's freaking garbage. Console quality gaming, what a blatent lie. I love this system but we haven't seen even close to console quality yet. I mean what do I play? All my favorite franchises are completely butchered so far on this thing, and I see nothing on the horizon that might change that.

I used to the playstation brand, and I still love the ps3, but at this point I hope this system dies, because its obvious that Sony will keep bashing it firmly into the ground if it doesn't. It deserves a quick and painless death.

smh. Cool story bro
#4Azure_lKitePosted 11/30/2012 7:15:18 AM
Go back to BLOPS II , pls.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#5WhiteSword7Posted 11/30/2012 7:16:52 AM(edited)
Yeah yeah, brag all you want man.

A good game is a good game no matter how you look at it..whats wrong with port anyway?

Oh, you want the Vita to Die and it deserve a quick and painless death??!!!
Then Get Out Of This Board!!
---
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted
#6dylanbrandon286(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 7:19:34 AM
Azure_lKite posted...
Go back to BLOPS II , pls.

Don't play it. The games I've been playing right now are borderlands 2, AC 3, dishonored, zombiU, and sleeping dogs. When I talk about console quality, I want qualtiy like those games. Anything less is not console quality. And I don't mean graphics wise, I mean gameplay. All of those games are fun, more or less opinion but its an opinion that is shared by a lot of people.

There is not one game on the Vita that is up to this level of gameplay polish. Not one. And that right there is a complete waste. So far, its no where close to console quality.
---
Japan: "wow nukes are so op. America so noob." Brokencandle
#7-Equinox-Posted 11/30/2012 7:20:22 AM
In other words...

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!!!
---
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden(Vita) Style Savvy: Trendsetters(3DS) The Vita Board: Where statistics, facts, owning both systems and opinions are trolling.
#8SirFreshnessPosted 11/30/2012 7:20:34 AM
Well if you wanna be technical persona 4 is a console game
---
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness"
PSN-SIrfreshness
#9Arucard05Posted 11/30/2012 7:21:02 AM
There's no reason to feel sad. Persona 4 is the top rated game on any platform this year. It's just a great game.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#10flaminhawkPosted 11/30/2012 7:24:30 AM
Well, you gotta admit, this is the first handheld on which the games are actually trying to get that console-feel. Of course the first ones are going to lack the polish of real console games.