the fact that Persona 4 Golden is our top game right now, makes me sad.

#11-Equinox-Posted 11/30/2012 7:29:34 AM
flaminhawk posted...
Well, you gotta admit, this is the first handheld on which the games are actually trying to get that console-feel. Of course the first ones are going to lack the polish of real console games.

I get the 'console feel' from my 3DS in addition to the Vita.
---
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden(Vita) Style Savvy: Trendsetters(3DS) The Vita Board: Where statistics, facts, owning both systems and opinions are trolling.
#12dylanbrandon286(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 7:31:19 AM
Persona 4 was a great game when I played it on the PS2. Is there really any reason to play it again? To justify my dying system I guess? This system needs good franchise games, or a new ip that blows people away, or it will be dead by next year.
---
Japan: "wow nukes are so op. America so noob." Brokencandle
#13Arucard05Posted 11/30/2012 7:42:57 AM
flaminhawk posted...
Well, you gotta admit, this is the first handheld on which the games are actually trying to get that console-feel. Of course the first ones are going to lack the polish of real console games.

I think the PSP was the first portable to really sell that angle.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#14Jon TalbainPosted 11/30/2012 7:49:33 AM
I am surprised at how many people are complaining about Vita games. Uncharted on the Vita is too amazing. I never thought I would see anything like that on a handheld ever. My brother and cousin already had the 3DS, but when they saw Uncharted and Gravity Rush, they got interested in the Vita. Contrary to what so many on this board think, there are people who will buy a Vita for its exclusives.

Also, why does it matter what the top game is? As long as there is one that is actually amazing.
---
As long as you believe in yourself, nothing may overcome you.
#15Arucard05Posted 11/30/2012 7:51:02 AM
Also, why does it matter what the top game is? As long as there is one that is actually amazing.

Indeed. It would only be sad if COD was the Vita's best game.
---
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
#16abdouPosted 11/30/2012 7:51:05 AM
Persona 4 is one of the best games I have ever played, it deserves the recognition and even if CoD was good on the Vita, P4G would still be considered the best Vita game
---
#17FayeLadyPosted 11/30/2012 7:52:50 AM
Arucard05 posted...
flaminhawk posted...

No, the Sega Nomad and the Turbo Express were pushing that angle nearly a decade before.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#18Arucard05Posted 11/30/2012 8:01:42 AM
No, the Sega Nomad and the Turbo Express were pushing that angle nearly a decade before.

I excluded them because a portable version of an existing console is sort of a different thing. But technically that's true.
---
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#19flaminhawkPosted 11/30/2012 8:11:40 AM
FayeLady posted...
Arucard05 posted...
flaminhawk posted...

Ah yes that's true, I guess I should have thought about it a little more before posting lol.
Please disregard my first post XD.
#20AkagehisaPosted 11/30/2012 8:24:06 AM
Uncharted did fine,,, ppl are waiting for a sequel from bend,,, Gravity Rush is maybe the best game I've played this year,,, so original and fresh,,, nice protagonist.
And I'm having a blast with Ragnaroks Odyssey (I haven't touched P4),,, I know you are criticizing the AAA games quality, but the games with lower budged did really nice in my book.

I was highly waiting for those games and didn't dissapointed me,,, Sorry to hear your sad story bro,,,