the fact that Persona 4 Golden is our top game right now, makes me sad.

#101xfactorPosted 11/30/2012 8:34:48 PM
I don't see what's the problem. What do you expect when the Vita is full of ports?
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#102Bancario51Posted 11/30/2012 8:55:24 PM
were you happier when Silent Hill BOM was on #1?
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...
#103XeedragonPosted 11/30/2012 9:28:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#104CannondaleBobPosted 11/30/2012 10:15:00 PM
I still have a sega Nomad.

It is fricken huge
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#105CannondaleBobPosted 11/30/2012 10:16:47 PM
Xeedragon posted...
I agree with topic creator. All these idiots are saying "Persona 4 is the best, buy a Vita for it." Talk about vocal minorities. It's a niche game with a small fanbase who is rather annoying. The only reason I bought a Vita was Gravity Rush.

I bought it because I still had money left to spend after black friday and I am a idiot.
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#106kcypher2000Posted 11/30/2012 10:21:53 PM
Xeedragon posted...
I agree with topic creator. All these idiots are saying "Persona 4 is the best, buy a Vita for it." Talk about vocal minorities. It's a niche game with a small fanbase who is rather annoying. The only reason I bought a Vita was Gravity Rush.

Personally I loved P4 on ps2. Still play it on my pc emulator sometimes. I just think its sad that its such a big deal now. This is more a reflection of the lack of games on the Vita than P4G . If the Vita really had quality exclusives than P4 would have fallen to where it belongs a great nostalgic rpg for fans of the series, ports should compliment a system with a healthy amount of exclusives. Not be the only thing worth playing on a system.

Persona 4 is hardly perfect either. I liked its story and most of the characters but the combat system is very dated and that game really needed a save anywhere feature. Hope the Vita version added that at least. The PC did.
#107XphoenixedgeXPosted 11/30/2012 10:23:36 PM
dylanbrandon286 posted...
Honestly, when you have an uncharted game, a call of duty game and a resistance game on a sony system and the best game we got is a port of a niche ps2 game? Really?!

That's freaking garbage. Console quality gaming, what a blatent lie. I love this system but we haven't seen even close to console quality yet. I mean what do I play? All my favorite franchises are completely butchered so far on this thing, and I see nothing on the horizon that might change that.

I used to the playstation brand, and I still love the ps3, but at this point I hope this system dies, because its obvious that Sony will keep bashing it firmly into the ground if it doesn't. It deserves a quick and painless death.

First off, spell check is your friend. Second, this is blatant trolling.

Posting that you hope a system dies and calling it garbage isn't exactly subtle.
#108Firebringer87Posted 12/1/2012 12:11:24 AM
Monopoman posted...
Azure_lKite posted...
Go back to BLOPS II , pls.

Don't play it. The games I've been playing right now are borderlands 2, AC 3, dishonored, zombiU, and sleeping dogs. When I talk about console quality, I want qualtiy like those games. Anything less is not console quality. And I don't mean graphics wise, I mean gameplay. All of those games are fun, more or less opinion but its an opinion that is shared by a lot of people.

There is not one game on the Vita that is up to this level of gameplay polish. Not one. And that right there is a complete waste. So far, its no where close to console quality.

Amazing games take a while to come out dude.

Look at the PS3 library in year 1 vs. PS3 library in year 3 or 4..

Basically in year 1 the only amazing "console experience" game to hit the PS3 was basically Resistance: Fall of Man, and perhaps Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction. If the PS3 could pull itself out of its year one ditch the Vita can do the same. The meme "The Ps3 has no gamez!" was everywhere from 2006 to 2007.

Developers get development kits for a console about a year before the thing comes out, so at this point they would have almost 2 years to make a high quality game it takes longer than that.

UHHHH..... Metal Gear Solid 4? Which is still one of the best games to date
#109darkness1018Posted 12/1/2012 12:14:07 AM
Its the top game cause its one of the very BEST games on the Vita right now. Awsome game, story and gameplay.
---
PSN-nightwing2099
Systems Owned- PS3, PSP, PSV, 3DS XL, GC, DC, N64, Xbox(original)
#110sethharris1191Posted 12/1/2012 9:13:07 AM
Firebringer87 posted...
Monopoman posted...
Azure_lKite posted...
Go back to BLOPS II , pls.

Don't play it. The games I've been playing right now are borderlands 2, AC 3, dishonored, zombiU, and sleeping dogs. When I talk about console quality, I want qualtiy like those games. Anything less is not console quality. And I don't mean graphics wise, I mean gameplay. All of those games are fun, more or less opinion but its an opinion that is shared by a lot of people.

There is not one game on the Vita that is up to this level of gameplay polish. Not one. And that right there is a complete waste. So far, its no where close to console quality.

Amazing games take a while to come out dude.

Look at the PS3 library in year 1 vs. PS3 library in year 3 or 4..

Basically in year 1 the only amazing "console experience" game to hit the PS3 was basically Resistance: Fall of Man, and perhaps Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction. If the PS3 could pull itself out of its year one ditch the Vita can do the same. The meme "The Ps3 has no gamez!" was everywhere from 2006 to 2007.

Developers get development kits for a console about a year before the thing comes out, so at this point they would have almost 2 years to make a high quality game it takes longer than that.

UHHHH..... Metal Gear Solid 4? Which is still one of the best games to date

Metal Gear Solid 4 came out in 2008...which just further proves the point this poster was trying to make.