the fact that Persona 4 Golden is our top game right now, makes me sad.

#21DragonyeuwPosted 11/30/2012 10:06:25 AM
Persona 4 Golden is new to me, never played it on PS2 and I can't wait to pick up a copy.
---
Current systems owned: PS3 slim,xbox 360 Gears model, Wii, PS2,Dreamcast, SNES, White PS Vita, Red 3Ds, PSP3000, PSPGo,
#22RetroFanGirlPosted 11/30/2012 10:11:55 AM
Uncharted and CoD are horrible, I'm not surprised. ANY PS2 game ported to the Vita would vastly out class them.
---
Only Nintendo makes good games.
Playing Final Fantasy XII
#23Jon TalbainPosted 11/30/2012 10:27:26 AM
Arucard05 posted...
Also, why does it matter what the top game is? As long as there is one that is actually amazing.

Indeed. It would only be sad if COD was the Vita's best game.

That's true, but COD should have been done by Treyarch or Infinity Ward anyway. It had the potential to be a system seller but it wasn't handled poorly. Most of the games with more potential, like Assassin's Creed should have had more care and development time. To ensure that the framerates stay high and stable and to get rid of glitches and bugs. And to either add multiplayer or give better multiplayer options and gameplay.

Hopefully next year these types of things will be addressed. There is a need for better exclusives and for the Vita to find its fanbase. There are a lot of 1st party titles that haven't even been announced and that is strange. They can tell the story of Infamous, Heavenly Sword or God of War another way that you can only find on the Vita. It shouldn't have to be that hard for Sony to realize these things. And Sony needs to advertise all the time.
---
As long as you believe in yourself, nothing may overcome you.
#24realskillz1990Posted 11/30/2012 11:12:31 AM
so much butthurt in this topic apparently fanboys can't comprehend logic I understand exactly what you mean tc the vita top game, that every one is going gaga over is a game that pretty much a glorified goty edition of a game that came out on the ps2.
That is why most people don't take this device or sony seriously when all they do is release port after port of games that can just be played on the ps3 or ps2. That's the main reason I didn't buy one when amazon had it for $180 because there is not enough original titles that have come out to warrant a purchase.
---
You release your game and it has disc locked content and day 1 dlc I will just buy your game used.
#25Arucard05Posted 11/30/2012 11:16:32 AM
so much butthurt in this topic apparently fanboys can't comprehend logic I understand exactly what you mean tc the vita top game, that every one is going gaga over is a game that pretty much a glorified goty edition of a game that came out on the ps2.
That is why most people don't take this device or sony seriously when all they do is release port after port of games that can just be played on the ps3 or ps2. That's the main reason I didn't buy one when amazon had it for $180 because there is not enough original titles that have come out to warrant a purchase.

And yet you still feel the need to bring you and your unique flavor of poorly written nonsense to this board.

Most peculiar.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#26kewldude475Posted 11/30/2012 11:18:27 AM
dylanbrandon286 posted...
Persona 4 was a great game when I played it on the PS2. Is there really any reason to play it again? To justify my dying system I guess? This system needs good franchise games, or a new ip that blows people away, or it will be dead by next year.

...Then don't buy it and get the hell off of this board.
---
PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#27kewldude475Posted 11/30/2012 11:19:03 AM
RetroFanGirl posted...
Uncharted and CoD are horrible, I'm not surprised. ANY PS2 game ported to the Vita would vastly out class them.

Opinion.
---
#28kewldude475Posted 11/30/2012 11:20:41 AM
realskillz1990 posted...

...It's an upgraded port?

You can take it wherever you want?

And uh, if you don't like what the Vita has, don't buy one, and leave. I guarantee that no one will give a damn.
---
#29realskillz1990Posted 11/30/2012 11:20:49 AM
Arucard05 posted...

And yet you still feel the need to bring you and your unique flavor of poorly written nonsense to this board.

Most peculiar.

lol nonsesnse, if that is so please explain such the low sales/lack of interest so apparently most of the gaming population is full of nonsense by your logic

So because I'm currently not interested in purchasing a vita atm I can't be on this board, thats just idiotic please continue on failing at whatever you were trying to start ok
---
You release your game and it has disc locked content and day 1 dlc I will just buy your game used.
#30thompsontalker7Posted 11/30/2012 11:25:10 AM
I have a sudden urge to slap you with these reviews, TC. But I'm just gonna post them instead.

http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"you being a sad little social misfit weirdo is a fantasy of mine lol"- thedan11