the fact that Persona 4 Golden is our top game right now, makes me sad.

#31realskillz1990Posted 11/30/2012 11:30:03 AM
kewldude475 posted...
realskillz1990 posted...
so much butthurt in this topic apparently fanboys can't comprehend logic I understand exactly what you mean tc the vita top game, that every one is going gaga over is a game that pretty much a glorified goty edition of a game that came out on the ps2.
That is why most people don't take this device or sony seriously when all they do is release port after port of games that can just be played on the ps3 or ps2. That's the main reason I didn't buy one when amazon had it for $180 because there is not enough original titles that have come out to warrant a purchase.

...It's an upgraded port?

You can take it wherever you want?

And uh, if you don't like what the Vita has, don't buy one, and leave. I guarantee that no one will give a damn.

lol the logic of this board if you say anything negative about your precious gift from the sony gods then you should be banished from this board and guess what every one has an opinion so next time you want type "no one will give a damn" the same can be said for your minuscule irrelevant opinion.
---
You release your game and it has disc locked content and day 1 dlc I will just buy your game used.
#32thompsontalker7Posted 11/30/2012 11:30:55 AM
No, we're just really, REALLY passionate about Persona.

I wouldn't have gotten a Vita if P4G wasn't going to be on it.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"you being a sad little social misfit weirdo is a fantasy of mine lol"- thedan11
#33marinerzzPosted 11/30/2012 11:36:17 AM
I'm thrilled we get to enjoy Persona 4, easily the best handheld game of all time. A big reason Vita is better than 3ds.
#34MickleohbPosted 11/30/2012 11:52:47 AM
I never played Persona 4 so I'm excited to play an enhanced port of it. It's not like the reviews for P4G are "meh, it's not that great but you don't have many other options." It has a an average of 94! That's a really good score so why is it bad that it's the highest rated game?

Besides, I think that the Vita will be able to have console quality games. This is the Vita's first year! You should be comparing it to launch games (e.g. Resistance 1) instead of games that come out 6 years into a console's quality (Assassin's Creed 3 and Borderlands 2). I don't get why people expect developers to have vita development practically perfected already.

Yes I know that the Vita is a hard sell to a lot of people, but hopefully the library will fill up with some great games as time goes on.

And the 3DS's top rated game is Ocarina of Time, an N64 game. Clearly the 3DS is doomed and TC hates Nintendo even more than the Vita.
---
"I've got half a mind to kill you...and the other half agrees" Church from RvB
PSN:Mickleohb GT:MickleohbLite
#35kyncaniPosted 11/30/2012 11:53:26 AM
dylanbrandon286 posted...
Honestly, when you have an uncharted game, a call of duty game and a resistance game on a sony system and the best game we got is a port of a niche ps2 game? Really?!

What's wrong with being a niche player ? If some people like the game then it's all good for them right ?
#36Yuri_LowelIPosted 11/30/2012 11:58:05 AM(edited)
P4G is the highest rated game of the year period.

Do some research before making yourself look silly.

Fact is..if P4G came out on PS3 it would be one of the best PS3 games, it it came out on 360 it would be one of the best 360 games. If it came out on 3DS, it would be one of the best 3DS games. In fact it has a higher MC than OoT 3DS so it would be the highest rated game on 3DS period.

P4 is a top top quality game that would be one of the best games on any platform. Get that into your head.

And Cod on Vita is absolutely garbage. In fact it's the worst game on Vita period.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/euz7x7atd/yurilowell.png
#37Yuri_LowelIPosted 11/30/2012 11:57:11 AM
dylanbrandon286 posted...
Honestly, when you have an uncharted game, a call of duty game and a resistance game on a sony system and the best game we got is a port of a niche ps2 game? Really?!

What's wrong with being a niche player ? If some people like the game then it's all good for them right ?

It's not even that Niche. Persona 4G had higher sales than both AC and COD on vita first week. I wouldn't call that niche.

Niche is something like Hyperdimension Neptuna. It's completely off the radar and caters to a very specific audience taste.
---
#38MonopomanPosted 11/30/2012 12:02:32 PM
Azure_lKite posted...
Go back to BLOPS II , pls.

Don't play it. The games I've been playing right now are borderlands 2, AC 3, dishonored, zombiU, and sleeping dogs. When I talk about console quality, I want qualtiy like those games. Anything less is not console quality. And I don't mean graphics wise, I mean gameplay. All of those games are fun, more or less opinion but its an opinion that is shared by a lot of people.

There is not one game on the Vita that is up to this level of gameplay polish. Not one. And that right there is a complete waste. So far, its no where close to console quality.

Amazing games take a while to come out dude.

Look at the PS3 library in year 1 vs. PS3 library in year 3 or 4..

Basically in year 1 the only amazing "console experience" game to hit the PS3 was basically Resistance: Fall of Man, and perhaps Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction. If the PS3 could pull itself out of its year one ditch the Vita can do the same. The meme "The Ps3 has no gamez!" was everywhere from 2006 to 2007.

Developers get development kits for a console about a year before the thing comes out, so at this point they would have almost 2 years to make a high quality game it takes longer than that.
#39Yuri_LowelIPosted 11/30/2012 12:06:53 PM
Azure_lKite posted...
Go back to BLOPS II , pls.

Don't play it. The games I've been playing right now are borderlands 2, AC 3, dishonored, zombiU, and sleeping dogs. When I talk about console quality, I want qualtiy like those games. Anything less is not console quality. And I don't mean graphics wise, I mean gameplay. All of those games are fun, more or less opinion but its an opinion that is shared by a lot of people.

There is not one game on the Vita that is up to this level of gameplay polish. Not one. And that right there is a complete waste. So far, its no where close to console quality.

Amazing games take a while to come out dude.

Look at the PS3 library in year 1 vs. PS3 library in year 3 or 4..

Basically in year 1 the only amazing "console experience" game to hit the PS3 was basically Resistance: Fall of Man, and perhaps Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction. If the PS3 could pull itself out of its year one ditch the Vita can do the same. The meme "The Ps3 has no gamez!" was everywhere from 2006 to 2007.

Developers get development kits for a console about a year before the thing comes out, so at this point they would have almost 2 years to make a high quality game it takes longer than that.

Except the PS3 was always going to succeed with Sony having the lionshare of market for consoles with PS2. You can't cmpare PS3 to Vita. Vita has no guarantee of success. Right now it's doing much worse than the PS3 ever did. PS3 always had a generation of games to look forwad to. MArket has changed and the handheld market has changed. Sony will struggle badly with Vita. Especially if they continue to charge $50 for **** games like Call of Duty and charge people $80 for a reasonable memory card.
---
#40Jon TalbainPosted 11/30/2012 12:09:15 PM
I don't understand why anyone who enjoys the Vita is called butthurt about something. We are gamers enjoying games on a great handheld. Just like I enjoy games on anything else. That is the entire purpose of gaming. It is for convenience, entertainment and a hobby. It is not life or death. I would say all the owners of the Vita are winners and have nothing to be mad about. However, the constant negativity on here is crazy and any newcomers are instantly turned off by the forum.

Vita owners should be able to talk about games and what we like instead of having to explain why we are playing games on a gaming handheld. And I think constructive criticism is great for gaming. I have negatives about the Vita and some of the games too, but I am not saying things like the Vita should die. Or that it is failing. That is why Vita owners here get riled up. It is annoying to see that all the time.

For example, I enjoy the 3DS and have played my cousin's all the time. I plan to get my own next month. However, I am not going to wish death on the 3DS if it doesn't have certain games I don't like. Or try to act like its the worst thing in existence. That is immature and irrational. People can give criticism without being overly negative, that's the main problem with this board. Even the TC says he likes the system, then said it deserves a quick and painless death. That doesn't even make sense.
---
As long as you believe in yourself, nothing may overcome you.