the fact that Persona 4 Golden is our top game right now, makes me sad.

#51Kyoshiro12345Posted 11/30/2012 12:10:54 PM
dylanbrandon286 posted...
Azure_lKite posted...
Go back to BLOPS II , pls.

Don't play it. The games I've been playing right now are borderlands 2, AC 3, dishonored, zombiU, and sleeping dogs. When I talk about console quality, I want qualtiy like those games. Anything less is not console quality. And I don't mean graphics wise, I mean gameplay. All of those games are fun, more or less opinion but its an opinion that is shared by a lot of people.

There is not one game on the Vita that is up to this level of gameplay polish. Not one. And that right there is a complete waste. So far, its no where close to console quality.

ok but you do know the definition of console right?
atari was a console
master system was a console
famicom was a console
super famicom was a console
genesis was a console
do i need to bring up other consoles?
so dont tell me thet this gen consoles are the only systems with console quality because all of them past consoles were quality consoles.
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#52Lord_VishanaPosted 11/30/2012 12:15:29 PM
marinerzz posted...
I'm thrilled we get to enjoy Persona 4, easily the best handheld game of all time. A big reason Vita is better than 3ds.

While I agree that Persona 4 Golden is truly an amazing game, it's not the best handheld game of all-time. In my opinion, Radiant Historia deserves that honor. :-)

Also claiming the Vita is superior is kinda subjective. I think they are equal.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#53PringerXPosted 11/30/2012 12:16:12 PM
The joke is on some of you guys. Ever visit the PS3 board? People are constantly begging for PS2 games to be put into collections on the PS3. When you consider the fact that you don't even have to bother making a new game AND people are all too happy for it, it's no surprise you're seeing the same old games show up. But it doesn't really matter. Those games/collections take nothing away from completely new games.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/GameOverComesAll
#54Jon TalbainPosted 11/30/2012 12:31:41 PM
crawdad posted...
NGB/S is one of my most favourite games of all time, and I'm LOVING it on the Vita, but these ports seriously have to stop, or at least not outweigh original titles.

I can't believe anyone in their right mind doesn't think it's sad that PORTS are doing better than original titles.

I'm reading some of these posts and people are DEFENDING it.

yes it's a good game but that doesn't mean the system is in a very sorry state of affairs right now. i can't believe the flat out denial and defense thrown at this thing!

The Vita isn't even a year old in the US. If things are like this next year at this time, then there is a serious problem. But there are already exclusives and original titles planned in 2013. It takes time for games to come out and there should enough titles to satisfy gamers. And if it is a good game, it simply is whether it is a port or not. The game shouldn't be looked at as a negative just because it is a port. It is also one you can play anywhere you want and that is another plus.

Even multiplatform games and ports sell more than original titles on the PS3, so I don't see what the big deal is. There are original titles and exclusives already, but most people seem to let their own judgement be clouded what someone else says and don't even play the games.
---
As long as you believe in yourself, nothing may overcome you.
#55CronoDASPosted 11/30/2012 12:42:38 PM
I bought my PSP for the port of Valkyrie Profile. :)

(And, if I recall correctly, its best regarded launch title was Ridge Racer, of all things.)

The Vita will get its good stuff. It'll just take a while.
---
- Doug
Embarrassed Minion of Bak'laag. http://backloggery.com/cronodas
#56Pro_TacticianPosted 11/30/2012 12:46:49 PM
P4G is the closest you get to console quality gaming, friend. What do all those games, mindlessly shooting? Basically, yes. A story? A very sh*ty one, sure! Look at P4G and we get a nice detailed battle system, a dark/twisted story with character development and back story outa the butt, not to mention plot twists. It's beyond reasoning as to why it's at the top, and why it will probably stay up there in the top 10 for a long loooooong time. :I
#57Yuri_LowelIPosted 11/30/2012 12:49:08 PM
The joke is on some of you guys. Ever visit the PS3 board? People are constantly begging for PS2 games to be put into collections on the PS3. When you consider the fact that you don't even have to bother making a new game AND people are all too happy for it, it's no surprise you're seeing the same old games show up. But it doesn't really matter. Those games/collections take nothing away from completely new games.

So?

And there is a pretty big reason why PS3 users want PS2 games. PS3 isn't BC anymore.

And again...Not everyone has had the chance to play those games. Not everyone is 30 years old. New generation kids grow up hearing about these great games and want to play them but don't want to buy old hardware./

I would LOVE to play Dark Cloud again but can't because PS3 isn't BC.

DC is a great RPG.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/euz7x7atd/yurilowell.png
#58PringerXPosted 11/30/2012 1:05:14 PM
Yuri_LowelI posted...

So?

And there is a pretty big reason why PS3 users want PS2 games. PS3 isn't BC anymore.

And again...Not everyone has had the chance to play those games. Not everyone is 30 years old. New generation kids grow up hearing about these great games and want to play them but don't want to buy old hardware./

I would LOVE to play Dark Cloud again but can't because PS3 isn't BC.

DC is a great RPG.

So? Why are you telling me the obvious, after I already said old games/collections take nothing away from new games?
---
http://psnprofiles.com/GameOverComesAll
#59hambaconeggPosted 11/30/2012 1:08:37 PM
I don't have a PS2. And I would like to try this when I get a Vita.
#60kcypher2000Posted 11/30/2012 1:08:53 PM
Yuri_LowelI posted...
P4G is the highest rated game of the year period.

Do some research before making yourself look silly.

Fact is..if P4G came out on PS3 it would be one of the best PS3 games, it it came out on 360 it would be one of the best 360 games. If it came out on 3DS, it would be one of the best 3DS games. In fact it has a higher MC than OoT 3DS so it would be the highest rated game on 3DS period.

P4 is a top top quality game that would be one of the best games on any platform. Get that into your head.

And Cod on Vita is absolutely garbage. In fact it's the worst game on Vita period.

Total bs. The only reason it got rated so high is because people were desperate for a good vita game. If it came out on 360 or Ps3 no on would have cared because the game is old. Need any more proof that these reviews are sugar coated? How does the vita port rate higher than the original that came out 2 generations ago?

Vita owners are just that desperate. Btw p4 was a great game..... Years ago. Todays standards its only good for nostalgia or if it was priced like a ps2 port should be.