the fact that Persona 4 Golden is our top game right now, makes me sad.

#61KingJaggiPosted 11/30/2012 1:15:16 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Yuri_LowelI posted...
P4G is the highest rated game of the year period.

Do some research before making yourself look silly.

Fact is..if P4G came out on PS3 it would be one of the best PS3 games, it it came out on 360 it would be one of the best 360 games. If it came out on 3DS, it would be one of the best 3DS games. In fact it has a higher MC than OoT 3DS so it would be the highest rated game on 3DS period.

P4 is a top top quality game that would be one of the best games on any platform. Get that into your head.

And Cod on Vita is absolutely garbage. In fact it's the worst game on Vita period.

Total bs. The only reason it got rated so high is because people were desperate for a good vita game. If it came out on 360 or Ps3 no on would have cared because the game is old. Need any more proof that these reviews are sugar coated? How does the vita port rate higher than the original that came out 2 generations ago?

Vita owners are just that desperate. Btw p4 was a great game..... Years ago. Todays standards its only good for nostalgia or if it was priced like a ps2 port should be.

Lol what a dick.
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#62skyrimer3dPosted 11/30/2012 1:48:51 PM
So you get to play on the Vita one of the best rated games in every damn console this year and you feel sad?

it's you that makes me sad , really.
#63SlaysmePosted 11/30/2012 1:52:09 PM
All of your beloved franchises, these console franchises?
Uncharted is an excellent series, and golden abyss is a good game. S what if it's not Uncharted 4? It's still better than many other games. FPS games are crap, no comment on those titles.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#64VsinPosted 11/30/2012 1:55:34 PM
Fun fact: game quality has absolute jack diddly squat to do with console quality. The worst game in the world could be on a supercomputer, and the worst game in the world could be on a toaster.
---
If I'm not Vsin, I'm Aldracity.
#65Big3DPosted 11/30/2012 2:06:15 PM
uM Wow? spoken like a true western gamer who's only interest is FPS and maybe fighting or some sort of competitive game.

1. Nothing wrong with what i said above it's perfectly fine we all have our taste

Now the only issue is you speak as if your world just came to an end? think about the JRPG lovers out there. A great JRPG this generation of console is a Dime a dozen across the board. JRPG lovers are sad overall yearly having to import games wait years on out for possible western realease.

For once in quite a white a JRPG title shines in the spotlight and you respond with anger?

I can only commend you my friend and wish you much well in your gaming endeavors. While you remain in a state of aggro, my next stop is to play more Persona 4 for me while i eagerly await Ninokuni.

Cheers
#66Reginleif20Posted 11/30/2012 2:25:43 PM
It's really sad that two ports and a HD collection beats the best game the Vita has to offer that's actually new
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#67FindmeElseweyrPosted 11/30/2012 2:30:14 PM
Total bs. The only reason it got rated so high is because people were desperate for a good vita game. If it came out on 360 or Ps3 no on would have cared because the game is old. Need any more proof that these reviews are sugar coated? How does the vita port rate higher than the original that came out 2 generations ago?

Vita owners are just that desperate. Btw p4 was a great game..... Years ago. Todays standards its only good for nostalgia or if it was priced like a ps2 port should be.

Gonna have to agree with this.

Oh, and inb4imcalledafpskiddy/rpghater/etc.
---
I have never been more serious about anything in my life.
#68yoshi006Posted 11/30/2012 2:41:52 PM
Persona 4 is a great game, but the fact that a port is the top game is sad.
---
Good gameplay can easily salvage a bad story.
Good story can never save bad gameplay.
#69ServantOfErieosPosted 11/30/2012 2:45:46 PM
Wait, so People are actually mad that the greatest game on a handheld system is top of the Vita board? lol?

Gotta be nintendrones.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#70KingJaggiPosted 11/30/2012 2:49:30 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
Wait, so People are actually mad that the greatest game on a handheld system is top of the Vita board? lol?

Gotta be nintendrones.

?
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!