the fact that Persona 4 Golden is our top game right now, makes me sad.

#71ServantOfErieosPosted 11/30/2012 3:54:12 PM
KingJaggi posted...
ServantOfErieos posted...
Wait, so People are actually mad that the greatest game on a handheld system is top of the Vita board? lol?

Gotta be nintendrones.

?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64706562

Read and believe.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#72KingJaggiPosted 11/30/2012 3:59:50 PM
KingJaggi posted...
Wait, so People are actually mad that the greatest game on a handheld system is top of the Vita board? lol?

Gotta be nintendrones.

?

Read and believe.

But doesn't Zelda and persona have the same score on the metric?
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#73URAlsrPosted 11/30/2012 4:17:28 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Yuri_LowelI posted...
P4G is the highest rated game of the year period.

Do some research before making yourself look silly.

Fact is..if P4G came out on PS3 it would be one of the best PS3 games, it it came out on 360 it would be one of the best 360 games. If it came out on 3DS, it would be one of the best 3DS games. In fact it has a higher MC than OoT 3DS so it would be the highest rated game on 3DS period.

P4 is a top top quality game that would be one of the best games on any platform. Get that into your head.

And Cod on Vita is absolutely garbage. In fact it's the worst game on Vita period.

Total bs. The only reason it got rated so high is because people were desperate for a good vita game. If it came out on 360 or Ps3 no on would have cared because the game is old. Need any more proof that these reviews are sugar coated? How does the vita port rate higher than the original that came out 2 generations ago?

Vita owners are just that desperate. Btw p4 was a great game..... Years ago. Todays standards its only good for nostalgia or if it was priced like a ps2 port should be.

this man speaks the truth.
#74DaltonMPosted 11/30/2012 4:18:42 PM
The Vita is good.

Sony is bad.
---
Lemme show you this:
http://i.imgur.com/dFM6N.png
#75MonopomanPosted 11/30/2012 4:22:17 PM(edited)
kcypher2000 posted...
Yuri_LowelI posted...
P4G is the highest rated game of the year period.

Do some research before making yourself look silly.

Fact is..if P4G came out on PS3 it would be one of the best PS3 games, it it came out on 360 it would be one of the best 360 games. If it came out on 3DS, it would be one of the best 3DS games. In fact it has a higher MC than OoT 3DS so it would be the highest rated game on 3DS period.

P4 is a top top quality game that would be one of the best games on any platform. Get that into your head.

And Cod on Vita is absolutely garbage. In fact it's the worst game on Vita period.

Total bs. The only reason it got rated so high is because people were desperate for a good vita game. If it came out on 360 or Ps3 no on would have cared because the game is old. Need any more proof that these reviews are sugar coated? How does the vita port rate higher than the original that came out 2 generations ago?

Vita owners are just that desperate. Btw p4 was a great game..... Years ago. Todays standards its only good for nostalgia or if it was priced like a ps2 port should be.

According to this poster tastes have radically changed in video games and quality of video games in just a few years.

You are aware right that Persona 4 was released just like 4 years ago right?

It's not like this game is freaking SNES old or PS1 old for that matter. It came out 2 years after the PS3 was already on the market. Also if an enhanced port which this game is fixes most of the problems a reviewer had with the PS2 version why the heck wouldn't he rate it higher? I mean if he complains about XYZ and they fix XYZ and then add a bunch of new interesting content it sounds to me like the game deserves a higher score.

I also sincerely doubt that reviewers are extremely desperate to find a game to give a high score too on the Vita. I mean why the **** would they care if the Vita never got a game that scored north of 90 on metacritic.
#76Darkriku666Posted 11/30/2012 4:21:41 PM
Arucard05 posted...
flaminhawk posted...
Well, you gotta admit, this is the first handheld on which the games are actually trying to get that console-feel. Of course the first ones are going to lack the polish of real console games.

I get the 'console feel' from my 3DS in addition to the Vita.

I think the PSP was the first portable to really sell that angle.

First system that I got the console feel from was my DS when I played Super Mario 64 DS. Didn't get my PSP until a couple of years later, but that definitely had a ton of console quality too.
---
Of course, if being better than your own photocopies excused bad behavior, your ass wouldn't have gotten fired after last year's holiday party.
#77MonopomanPosted 11/30/2012 4:28:51 PM
It also amuses me that the Ninty fanboys rip on the Vita for having its top rated game be a port.

When the 3DS's top 2 games are both ports of older games.

Ocarina of Time 3D 94
Cave Story 93

Have to go down to 3rd and 4th tied games to find any "unique" titles.

Super Mario Land 3D 90
Pushmo 90

Kettle = Black kids!
#78hambaconeggPosted 11/30/2012 4:31:58 PM
KingJaggi posted...

Gotta be nintendrones.

?

Read and believe.

The cultural divide seems to be too wide in that thread.
#79FindmeElseweyrPosted 11/30/2012 4:32:10 PM
It also amuses me that the Ninty fanboys rip on the Vita for having its top rated game be a port.

When the 3DS's top 2 games are both ports of older games.

Ocarina of Time 3D 94
Cave Story 93

Have to go down to 3rd and 4th tied games to find any "unique" titles.

Super Mario Land 3D 90
Pushmo 90

Kettle = Black kids!

Top 10 Games

01 Paper Mario Sticker Star - new
02 HM: A New Beginning - new
03 Virtue's Last Reward - new
04 Kingdom Hearts 3D - new
05 Adventure Time - new
06 Fire Emblem: Awakening - new
07 New Super Mario Bros. 2 -?? (not sure if new or port)
08 The Legend of Zelda 3D - port
09 Animal Crossing New Leaf - new
10 Kid Icarus Uprising - new
---
I have never been more serious about anything in my life.
#80ServantOfErieosPosted 11/30/2012 4:34:25 PM
KingJaggi posted...
KingJaggi posted...

Gotta be nintendrones.

?

Read and believe.

But doesn't Zelda and persona have the same score on the metric?

No, zelda has an inferior score.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...