the fact that Persona 4 Golden is our top game right now, makes me sad.

#91Lord_VishanaPosted 11/30/2012 3:59:40 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
ServantOfErieos posted...
Wait, so People are actually mad that the greatest game on a handheld system is top of the Vita board? lol?

Gotta be nintendrones.

Gosh you are irksome...

No one is trying to deny the fact Persona 4 Golden is an amazing game. I love it, everyone seems to love it. Even Nintendo fans(like myself) sing it's praises. Why is it necessary for you to label anyone who has a negative opinion about any Vita game a Nintendrone? Are you really that insecure?

So the term nintendrone makes you feel uncomfortable, way to camouflage yourself?

It never bothers anyone, who never displays drone-like behaviour.

Fun-Fact = Drones and fans are too separate things.

Please keep up.

Perhaps it's just me but I just don't care for the classification. I don't like sony pony either. I prefer overzealous fans(it's less inflammatory)

I've never trolled this board, yet despite that due to me having NDF and KDF in my signature some people consider me a Nintendrone and it irks me for some reason. I may be a little partial to Nintendo but it doesn't mean I dislike the Vita. In fact I really like the Vita.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#92Nickcool1996Posted 11/30/2012 4:11:56 PM(edited)
P4G and TLoZ3D both have 94s. Apparently P4G's newest review dropped it by 1 point (notice how P4G has less reviews when clicked on then looked at in a list).

Anyway, I really did wish exclusive games were better. The 3DS probably won't have anything equal or over 90 exclusively besides 3D Land and Pushmo (both released in the 1st year btw) 'till EO4, Bravely Default and others get localized, and the Vita probably won't have anything equal or over 90 exclusively at all until Soul Sacrifice.

Enhanced Ports and Multiplatform games are nice, but there is a need for something distinctive that these systems will only have.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg
#93SoF-RamboPosted 11/30/2012 4:43:05 PM
Pretty sure the best game on the Vita right now is MK. It hasn't left my Vita since I put it in.

If that doesn't qualify for best game, then I don't know what does.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.
#94Lord_VishanaPosted 11/30/2012 4:47:34 PM
SoF-Rambo posted...
Pretty sure the best game on the Vita right now is MK. It hasn't left my Vita since I put it in.

If that doesn't qualify for best game, then I don't know what does.

I don't usually like anything besides rpg's usually but I agree. Mortal Kombat is amazing! Jade is my favorite character!
---
#95CBratePosted 11/30/2012 4:58:11 PM
And people wonder why my ignore list is so large.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
#96Lord_VishanaPosted 11/30/2012 5:01:17 PM
CBrate posted...
And people wonder why my ignore list is so large.

You're going to ignore all of Gamefaqs at this rate...
---
#97Ivajosh10Posted 11/30/2012 6:38:18 PM
Guess I'll feed this troll, it's still a handheld, any way you look at it. PS All Stars runs great on it and Persona 4 truly is a fantastic game so far (3 hours in). If you don't like the content, there's a gamestop ready to pay you $50 for your Vita. :]
---
PSN: Ivajosh; GT: Ivajosh90; Steam: Ivajosh
#98GeminiX7Posted 11/30/2012 6:50:59 PM
FayeLady posted...
P4G has more polish than any vita game to date. Thats more of a boon to Atlus than smack to everything else.

Ding ding ding
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
#99GeminiX7Posted 11/30/2012 6:52:44 PM
-Equinox- posted...
In other words...

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!!!

That's pretty much the slogan of GameFAQs message boards.

That and:

"GameFAQs:The Toilet of the Internet"
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
#100MaximusPadicusPosted 11/30/2012 7:29:58 PM
I am not understanding this topic at all.

Is the TC sad because he is completely ignorant to the Persona Series or he is sad because he cant afford the game and is unduly butthurt?

Stupid topic is stupid.
---
"In the land of the one-eyed, the man with TWO eyes is King."
Maximus Padicus