I'm so glad I bought a Vita to play Persona 4 Golden >_>

#21NeonOctopus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 11:08:20 AM
Semi45a posted...
<_< face makes this thread sound super serious

I just do it out of habit. I seriously am glad I bought a Vita for this game. It's in my top 5 games of all time now.
---
http://i30.tinypic.com/qsv60z.jpg http://i.imgur.com/GvnlD.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2s10gfq.jpg http://imgur.com/lGhiS.gif
#22ServantOfErieosPosted 12/4/2012 11:41:00 AM
-Equinox- posted...
ServantOfErieos posted...
-Equinox- posted...
ServantOfErieos posted...
Insightful topic, drones need to pay attention.

No one freaking mentioned the 3DS or Nintendo until you. You are an instigator.

Nice stealth trolling, too bad I can see, right through your posts.

Ironically, your post, is the first to mention the 3DS or Nintendo.

You said "drones need to pay attention". You know damn well what you were doing. Drone in your context and the general context of this board equals Nintendrone. You mentioned it, I called you out on it and I'm a stealth troll? Tell me have I ever posted anything remotely negative about the Vita? I love Vita and I care for Sony, yet according to you I'm a troll.

So you admit, I never actually mentioned Nintendo or the 3DS thus annulling every point, you were trying to make. You pretended to take offense, so you could bring up Nintendo or the 3DS yourself. Clever troll

Your mouth says you love Sony but your heart says either wise.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#23DeathSnipe777Posted 12/4/2012 11:52:42 AM
P4G is my first time playing P4 as well, though I haven't actually started it yet. I kind of want to finish P3 FES on my PS3 first before I touch P4G.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#24steevo_669Posted 12/4/2012 11:59:20 AM
the last rpg i played and beat was final fantasy VII way back in the day :/... wait no i beat chrono trigger on my pc using an emulater like 8 years ago. anyway, i'm thinking about playing an rpg again, but i'm not sure if i can get into one. I didn't really like the ragnarok odyssey demo. Is p4g different from ro? I'm thinking of getting it.
---
psn: balllinsbb
#25EnVoYCoOkiEPosted 12/4/2012 12:13:28 PM(edited)
steevo_669 posted...
the last rpg i played and beat was final fantasy VII way back in the day :/... wait no i beat chrono trigger on my pc using an emulater like 8 years ago. anyway, i'm thinking about playing an rpg again, but i'm not sure if i can get into one. I didn't really like the ragnarok odyssey demo. Is p4g different from ro? I'm thinking of getting it.

P4G is probably the best thing you can get on the Vita, ATM. I wouldn't compare RO to Persona due to one being a hack n slash and the other being a old school jrpg with new school mechanics/life sim. IMO Persona is a way polished game then RO as I actually stopped playing RO for Persona :). Both games are great but Persona just stumps RO for me. Persona IMO has more replay value and more content then any game on the vita so it will be around for awhile.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz|G.Skill DDR3 8GB 1600|OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD|1TB Hitachi HDD|ASUS DCUII TOP GTX670|OCZ GT 750W|Antec 902|MSI P67A-C43(B3)
PSN: NagashiFtW
#26steevo_669Posted 12/4/2012 12:31:18 PM
EnVoYCoOkiE posted...
steevo_669 posted...

P4G is probably the best thing you can get on the Vita, ATM. I wouldn't compare RO to Persona due to one being a hack n slash and the other being a old school jrpg with new school mechanics/life sim. IMO Persona is a way polished game then RO as I actually stopped playing RO for Persona :). Both games are great but Persona just stumps RO for me. Persona IMO has more replay value and more content then any game on the vita so it will be around for awhile.

nice. thanks. yea, i'm looking for a game with a great story and longevity since i beat uncharted: ga and gravity rush in 2-3 days respectively and didn't really feel like trying to get the platinum trophy for either game. This game looks awesome and i have a good feeling that i will once again enjoy playing an rpg.
---
psn: balllinsbb
#27carsaucePosted 12/4/2012 12:34:51 PM
Same, playing this 4th game on the Vita is worth it.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous