Anyone getting Uncharted: Fight for Fortune next week?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Anyone getting Uncharted: Fight for Fortune next week?

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
4 years ago#11
No "Hell No, it's Uncharted!" option.
(I did not like Uncharted 1, 2, or 3)
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob

User Info: Angemon_23

Angemon_23
4 years ago#12
Yes, but because I love card games

This. From what i've seen, most of the people bashing FFF are outraged because Bend was behind it when it could have been working on a AAA title. So we have a truckload of people voicing against a game they would probably don't even know it existed (or would drop it off their radar after knowing it is a CCG) if not for bearing the Uncharted name (let's face it, CCG for consoles isn't exactly mainstream) complaining for no reason, since FFF used only a small fraction of Bend's resources and was planned (and probably started to develop) alongside U:GA.
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover

User Info: Yuri_LowelI

Yuri_LowelI
4 years ago#13
how much is it? If it's $40 then no way in hell. Not even for $20 would I buy that.
http://s19.postimage.org/euz7x7atd/yurilowell.png

User Info: JakeM99

JakeM99
4 years ago#14
Hah. I love how bum frustrated everyone is getting over a card game. You people are impossible.
"u only have like, 1hp in real life."-thealmighty

User Info: Angemon_23

Angemon_23
4 years ago#15
how much is it? If it's $40 then no way in hell. Not even for $20 would I buy that.

$5. I don't know the DLC prices.
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Anyone getting Uncharted: Fight for Fortune next week?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived