Ps Vita price drop?

#1Kyoshiro12345Posted 11/30/2012 6:13:54 PM
i got my PSV a week before release date, and i have been enjoying it since, no regrets on money spent. why people have been asking for a price drop? all i see are trolls crying because of the price and others trying to get other to not buy it or to wait for a price drop, they said it was going to drop by the holydays, then after that day of price drop it went up to reg price wich still affordable, now they are trying to push people to wait until next year, stop crying about it and either buy one or dont but dont stop others from purchasing and enjoying their systems.
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#2JaredexePosted 11/30/2012 6:15:31 PM
yea because VITA is nothing but one giant flop
---
bdfdbdfbdfbdbdbdbswhrymm,,tuiy,m
jjrjrjegswvvsdvsdsvshetjtkyuk
#3ucdplayaPosted 11/30/2012 6:31:21 PM
They're marketing this handheld towards to an older audience who have jobs. People that do have the money won't buy it anyway, as there are better alternatives. Soccer moms are not gonna buy their kid a $300+ hand held. If Sony wan't to broaden their market, they need to lower the price. The numbers don't lie.
#4Lord_VishanaPosted 11/30/2012 6:35:12 PM
Jaredexe posted...
yea because VITA is nothing but one giant flop

Hi DDP ;-)
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#5coldwinePosted 11/30/2012 10:50:16 PM
TC -- don't be childish, no one is stopping anyone from buying a Vita. Not sure what country you're from, but voicing an opinion is ok here in USA, LOL.
---
"Life is a mistake that only art can correct" - from Passing Strange
#6NeoAndurilPosted 12/1/2012 12:29:56 AM
TC -- don't be childish, no one is stopping anyone from buying a Vita. Not sure what country you're from, but voicing an opinion is ok here in USA, LOL.

Oh yeah? Let's prove this to be not true.

Bioware ruined Mass Effect. They s*** all over the ending and they force fed us a bunch of horse s*** about "artistic integrity" all the while crying about how abused they were and how corporations should have more rights than people.

inb4corporateinternetpolice
#7FlyinTonitePosted 12/1/2012 12:40:48 AM
Ps vita needs a price drop because 250 is too much for a handheld.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#8NicoGrimmPosted 12/1/2012 12:43:10 AM
Vita itself is fine. What needs a price drop is memory cards.
---
'Cause I like you so much better when you're naked! I like me so much better when you're naked!
#9gamezero6Posted 12/1/2012 2:18:42 AM
NicoGrimm posted...

^^^This

Or they can bundle the Vita with an 8gb or 16gb memory card?
---
XBL GamerTag: NamiXJin
#10Spetsnaz420Posted 12/1/2012 3:50:34 AM
gamezero6 posted...
NicoGrimm posted...

^^^This

Or they can bundle the Vita with an 8gb or 16gb memory card?

It's really the only valid argument I see here anymore
---
Life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.
PSN: Spetsnaz420