Game with most replay value on Vita?

#1XeedragonPosted 11/30/2012 5:48:26 PM
Preferably not boring.
#2thompsontalker7Posted 11/30/2012 5:49:06 PM
Persona 4 Golden. Apparently some people have played through it 4 times at about 50-60 hours average.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"you being a sad little social misfit weirdo is a fantasy of mine lol"- thedan11
#3Lord_VishanaPosted 11/30/2012 5:50:03 PM
Disgaea 3 and Mortal Kombat have a fair amount of replay value.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#4Xeedragon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 5:51:01 PM
thompsontalker7 posted...
Persona 4 Golden. Apparently some people have played through it 4 times at about 50-60 hours average.

By replay value I meant hours spent doing the content not playing it over and over. And I hate turn-based games.
#5RotuhiiriPosted 11/30/2012 5:56:44 PM(edited)
LittleBigPlanet has infinite replay value basically since you can download and play user-created levels. Some are very good too.

Every fighting game has replay value in online fighting and particularly Mortal Kombat has a lot of single-player too. Same goes for racing games, football, soccer, tennis and possibly if there are more sports too.

If you like competitive online leaderboards I'd say MotorStorm RC, Sine Mora and Super Stardust Delta both have great replay values.

If you just want to play solo, then Persona 4 Golden has multiple things that you can't do in one playthrough and it's a very long game.

Disgaea 3 is definitely the longest Vita game if you want to do everything in it.

Ragnarok Odyssey can be grinded forever basically and is pretty fun if you play it online.
---
The only game the PSP and Vita needs in America: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-glxPmxMDY
#6JulesNeciPosted 11/30/2012 6:01:52 PM
Xeedragon posted...

By replay value I meant hours spent doing the content not playing it over and over. And I hate turn-based games.

#7Second_ChancesPosted 11/30/2012 6:09:00 PM(edited)
Little Battlers Double (Danball Senki W)

- 30~40 hour long main game
- Up to 200 hours to do everything there is to do, even more if you want to do insane stuff like level up every party member to 200
- Plus, there's a free update coming out the 6th that extends the main game with a second story arc, and extends the post game by some unknown amount
- High amounts of customization, over a thousand parts from over 200 preset units to switch and swap, seven weapons types plus sub-types with their own combos (Dual-wielding swords and pistols, spears being split into lances and halbreds, hammers split into clubs and scythes, all the varying types of pistols and rifles, and I think some more on top of it), customizing the guts of your LBXes to reach optimal stats for your play style and parts chosen, dozens of special attacks, and more
- And then there's replays, which I'm on my second run now with the Vita version and still having a ton of fun

Only problem is it's Japan only, but the language barrier's pretty easy to get around.
#8thompsontalker7Posted 11/30/2012 6:05:49 PM
Xeedragon posted...

Have it your way.

Disgaea 3. Millions and millions of hours, dood.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"you being a sad little social misfit weirdo is a fantasy of mine lol"- thedan11
#9LinkMaster2703Posted 11/30/2012 6:10:39 PM
I'd say LittleBigPlanet. User generated content and the ability to make and share your own levels means that there is basically limitless content.
---
Currently Playing: New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U), Nintendo Land (Wii U), Jet Set Radio (Vita)
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/C_Dalke.png
#10Xeedragon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:12:11 PM
Xeedragon posted...

Have it your way.

Disgaea 3. Millions and millions of hours, dood.

When somebody plays it for millions of hours Half Life 3 will come out.