VIta vs Wii U

#21supremeblasterPosted 12/1/2012 3:18:32 AM
AstralFrost posted...
Persona 4 Golden end of discussion.

Why? Golden doesn't add so much to the original that it'd be a system seller.
#22LHS_2012Posted 12/1/2012 3:26:38 AM
Thirdrail1 posted...
StickMen1090 posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
According to the rumor article posted in another topic, the next Xbox will be getting a Monster Hunter game (probably superior to WiiU).

Save your money. Buy a Vita. Vita will get its own games, and probably whatever is multi-plat on the WiiU.

lol why would the 360 get one? japan doesnt care for the xbox

The 360 has had Monster Hunter Frontier for years now.

It's like IdolM@ster. The point was to try and talk Japanese people into the 360.

You're not going to see Monster Hunter on the 720 in the United States until early 2015, though, at the earliest, IF it even happens at all, so I wouldn't make current purchasing decisions based on that rumor.

And what the 720 will probably get will be Frontier, again, only with the real pc graphics instead of the lesser 360 graphics. It's like an ongoing MMO. Frontier runs on the Unite engine, so it's actually inferior to Tri G (Ultimate) in every way, it's just got a staggering amount of content.

Capcom is going to bring a voice command/dynamic slash version of Monster Hunter to the new X-Box.

Maybe I'm interpreting this wrong, but it sounds more like a Kinect version of the iOS MH games, so it's even inferior to Frontier.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#23cjs177Posted 12/1/2012 3:32:27 AM
I like Persona and people who haven't played the PS2 version should pick it up, but in what world is Golden a system seller?

Also, the chances of the next Xbox getting a MH game are extremely low
#24Spetsnaz420Posted 12/1/2012 3:39:14 AM
This topic is doomed
---
Life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#25Oni_TaedoPosted 12/1/2012 5:23:35 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
According to the rumor article posted in another topic, the next Xbox will be getting a Monster Hunter game (probably superior to WiiU).

Save your money. Buy a Vita. Vita will get its own games, and probably whatever is multi-plat on the WiiU.

No, the Vita will probably just get the same games the PS3 gets.
Just like how the PSP got nothing but awful PS2 games.

Get a Vita, but don't get it for games.
If you want great games, just get a 3DS, and use the Vita for it's features.

Or, if you just want games, just get a 3DS. The games it has now are much better than anything the Vita will ever get (Dragon Quest >>>>>> Persona, but in reality, all JRPGs suck ass).
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#26FayeLadyPosted 12/1/2012 6:28:04 AM
System seller? The Wii U already has a 2D Mario game. There are not a lot of exclusives that sell better than those.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#27AstralFrostPosted 12/1/2012 6:46:26 AM
supremeblaster posted...
AstralFrost posted...
Persona 4 Golden end of discussion.

Why? Golden doesn't add so much to the original that it'd be a system seller.

Maybe not for you but for a lot of people it is a system seller. Not everyone played the original and not everyone who played the original doesn't still think its a system seller because its that damn good of a game. Take a look at the PS2 boards top game, its been there for years.
#28b1gt0nePosted 12/1/2012 7:03:35 AM
even though I purchased a vita this weekend, I think it's a dead duck.
#29ikaruga0101Posted 12/1/2012 7:10:09 AM
The vita already has tons of system sellers. Sony just need to market them as such. If nintendo released a mario game with the exactly same level design and mechanics as Gravity Daze it would sell millions.
#30wh0_kn0wsPosted 12/1/2012 7:26:58 AM
ikaruga0101 posted...
The vita already has tons of system sellers. Sony just need to market them as such. If nintendo released a mario game with the exactly same level design and mechanics as Gravity Daze it would sell millions.

no it's too 'animu' for the mouth breathers.
---
it's simple. just be nice.