The Game That Would Make The Vita A Must Buy (IMO)

#1PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 12/1/2012 5:30:40 AM
A new Grand Theft Auto. I recently purchased Vice City Stories for the Vita, and it's amazing. I've always been a fan of Grand Theft Auto, and this game on the go is incredible. If the PSP version was this fun, can you imagine what a Vita version would look like? Hopefully Rockstar takes a chance.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#2AstralFrostPosted 12/1/2012 5:51:40 AM
For some people, maybe. I have to admit I am disappointed that it doesn't have one yet and I do think it would make a difference. Its not like the 3DS can play GTA very well. Single analog? ROFL
#3RoachmeatPosted 12/1/2012 5:56:13 AM
I personally can't play 'Vice City' or 'Vice City stories' again. I've scraped the barrel bottom on both of them.

At the same time, I'm not biting thumbs over seeing a GTA on Vita. Gta4 was big enough in scope that trying to downgrade that for the Vita would probably plague the portable with slowdown and crashing.

As for 'San Andreas', there must be a reason why R* themselves aren't excited about trying to remake or port that ANYWHERE. I mean, folks are clamoring for it. I'm thinking it must be a story canon thing.

Vic Vance and Tony Cipriani worked well as alternate mains. Who would you have in mind for a 'San Andreas stories'? One of Cj's girlfriends, maybe? (^_^)
#4PlayaMadeTxn05(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 6:30:20 AM
Yea, I think San Andreas was easily one of the best ones. Had the most content for sure, and there is not one port or remake anywhere. My only gripe with Vice City Stories was the fact that you couldn't control the camera with the second analog, but that was not the fault of Rockstar, seeing as it was made for the PSP. GTA for the Vita would definitely move a lot more units and probably have other developers take the Vita more seriously.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon