I've haven't played my vita in awhile, where should I start?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I've haven't played my vita in awhile, where should I start?
4 years ago#11
kewldude475 posted...
LitCandlez posted...
What does sandy have to do with it?

/facepalm

Anyways, I recommend Persona 4 Golden.

/facepalm (Because I like to pretend to use commands over the internet)

This guy asked a question. What an ass hat.

Now let me recommend a game that the TC said he was going to get anyway.

Successful post.
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
4 years ago#12
PS+ because Gravity Rush IS AMAZING
I used to be a ninja...
http://canv.as/ugc/original/ebd315f210cd1260009c14512fb5ac73af2a7a4a.gif
4 years ago#13
LitCandlez posted...

I blame the education system and bad parenting/breeding.
My Photography and such: http://insidemyeyes.aminus3.com/ (I take pictures of unsuspecting people and inanimate objects for funsies mostly.)
4 years ago#14
Have you played Persona 4? If not, that's the way to go. One of the best games ever.

If you've already played P4 I'd say go for LBP because it's a great and polished experience. Ragnarok Odyssey isn't a good game but it's damn fun to play online with some buddies.
The only game the PSP and Vita needs in America: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-glxPmxMDY
4 years ago#15
LitCandlez posted...

You're either insensitive, were living under a rock for over a month or just a douchebag. Either way, #FAIL

As for TC, I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your house, bro. I live in Queens and was fortunate enough for Sandy to not cause massive damage in my neighborhood. The worst I got was five days without cable and internet. I hope you're otherwise gonna manage alright.

And I just bought Persona 4 Golden from the PS Store. I'm brand new to the Persona franchise but people have raved about P4G too much for me to ignore it so I have high hopes for this game.
PSN: Th3_L3G3ND_718
Proud PS Vita owner. Looking for PS Vita friends? Add me
4 years ago#16
jaekidd1012 posted...
You're either insensitive, were living under a rock for over a month or just a douchebag. Either way, #FAIL

Because everybody was effected by sandy in the same way. I forgot when this became twitter.
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
4 years ago#17
LitCandlez posted...
Because everybody was effected by sandy in the same way...

SMH... You just don't get it.

/Facepalm
PSN: Th3_L3G3ND_718
Proud PS Vita owner. Looking for PS Vita friends? Add me
4 years ago#18
LitCandlez posted...
jaekidd1012 posted...

Because everybody was effected by sandy in the same way. I forgot when this became twitter.

Seriously dude, just stop. Your every type is adding to your fail.
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)
4 years ago#19
LitCandlez posted...
jaekidd1012 posted...

Just by reading the TC's post it is obvious he was one that was effected by the storm, how does one not see that?
My Photography and such: http://insidemyeyes.aminus3.com/ (I take pictures of unsuspecting people and inanimate objects for funsies mostly.)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I've haven't played my vita in awhile, where should I start?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived