Music Unlimited 1 Year subscription still just 12$ for US PS+ members!

#1Libs368Posted 12/1/2012 1:31:37 PM
This is an amazing offer, and I fully recommend every single person take advantage of it.

Music Unlimited on the Vita allows you to have custom soundtracks on ANY game. And you can download as many songs as you want, never having to pay per song.

You just put songs into a playlist, and set the playlist to be available offline. Once you do that, Music Unlimited will continue to play in the background when you switch to other games.

This works with Uncharted, AllStars, Gravity Rush, Mortal Kombat, LittleBigPlanet (create mode only), Virtua Tennis, Resistance, Call of Duty, Need for Speed etc

There is not a game yet that I've had trouble using this with. And 12$ for a year of unlimited downloads/custom soundtracks for vita is AMAZING!
---
PSN - drhummingbird
Doctor, doctor what am I in for?
#2Libs368(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 1:35:32 PM
I should also add that the service gets new music same day as retail, and has tons of content. They update it with new music every tuesday, I believe. Fantastic service, it works on iOS, andriod, and PC/MAC (browser based) as well.

All of your music, except for what you select to have available offline, is stored on the cloud. This works great, and the streaming speeds are extremely quick over wifi every time I have used it.
---
PSN - drhummingbird
#3GodMWOLFPosted 12/1/2012 1:37:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4Libs368(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 9:51:15 PM
Not all games allow you to use the music player app during gameplay. Every game allows you to use music unlimited.

For 12$ unlimited downloads for a year, it almost feels like pirating.
---
PSN - drhummingbird
#5GodMWOLFPosted 12/1/2012 9:53:29 PM
Wait you can use it on all games?!

Luffy you win.I cant be King of the Pirates

I'm consider buying Ps+ and Music Unlimited now.................wow
---
I love Persona 4
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#6Libs368(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 9:54:20 PM
Yes. Every single vita game! Enjoy man :) It seriously makes me LOVE my vita.
---
PSN - drhummingbird
#7FayeLadyPosted 12/1/2012 9:55:12 PM
Libs368 posted...
Not all games allow you to use the music player app during gameplay. Every game allows you to use music unlimited.

For 12$ unlimited downloads for a year, it almost feels like pirating.

Yeah, but every game allows me to use my phone for music while playing, and that works fine with pirated music.

Still, 12 bucks is half what itunes match wants for its piracy amnesty service.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#8LitCandlezPosted 12/1/2012 9:56:23 PM
psp/ps1 games?
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#9Libs368(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 9:58:37 PM
But then you have to be using your phone to play music, which can kill battery and is also a feature not everybody has. You also run the risk of viruses to your computer and phone.

This way, you can also have the sound effects from the vita game coming through the same headphones as your custom music. And if your headphones have a built in mic, you can use that instead of the one built into the vita.

Also - as I said in the OP - music unlimited will work on your phone. Just download the app! Huzzah!
---
PSN - drhummingbird
#10Libs368(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 9:58:58 PM
I have not tried it with psp/ps1 games but I will right now.
---
PSN - drhummingbird