Vita sells well and trolls disappear?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita sells well and trolls disappear?
3 years ago#1
The vita sold well recently during Black Friday and I can't find a single thread title mentioning sales and vita doom since the figures were released?
3 years ago#2
Most went to the Wii U board but a select few stayed though
I love Persona 4
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
3 years ago#3
Aren't they all infesting the Wii U board now? That board is unbearable :-(

I'm really happy it sold 160k it's a fairly good amount.
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
3 years ago#4
I think having PS Plus for Vita now makes it a tad more alluring, plus Black Friday of course, saving money is always a I've always said, its price is the major factor stopping it from being more popular, and once it had a big sale....well, look what happened!
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
3 years ago#5
Who are the trolls? I see the usual bunch. If anything, the trolls migrate to the Wii U board when the Vita sells poorly.
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
3 years ago#6
Yeah just imagine when Sony and others start to bring out more and better games for us, then this board might actually be good to come to more often.
3 years ago#7
160K being considered good is because of how low our expectations are and how low the 3DS sold during that period.

The PSP sold 400K+ during its first black friday week.
3DS FC: 4339-2480-2968
PSN: nhlducks35
3 years ago#8
Wow it sure is doing great when even with a ridiculous bundle and extremely good deals it sells 160k. Vita is saved now
3 years ago#9
LOL because most of those trolls and haters now enjoy their new PS Vita or because alot of users have finally gotten this by the bundles.
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
3 years ago#10
Trolls didn't leave they just stopped making topics.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita sells well and trolls disappear?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived