Vita sells well and trolls disappear?

#31Lord_VishanaPosted 12/1/2012 5:19:24 PM
Spacetortoise posted...
Universquall posted...
Spacetortoise posted...
Are they using the "no games" argument?

Would that be wrong?

Well there's about 3 or 4 games I'd pick up!

If I may inquire, which games out of curiosity? I can recommend some for you. :-)
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#32Lord_VishanaPosted 12/1/2012 5:23:47 PM
skyrimer3d posted...
That Nintendo trolls who used to be around on the Vita forums just hating against the Vita are now getting some of their own medicine on the Wii U forums somehow amuses me, not that I hate the Wii U, couldn't care less, but hopefully they will learn how annoying trolling can be when you are in the receiving end.

Just curious, are you aware as to how unbearable the 3DS board at launch. In my opinion it was exponentially worse than this board. Honestly this board is terrible but it's not only Nintendo fans that troll. Remember the 3DS board had to be temporarily shut down(Read Only mode) for an entire day due to the trolling. It was an actual invasion.
---
#33j2zon2591Posted 12/1/2012 5:24:13 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
160k is a fairly good amount for a single day. However let's not delude ourselves. The contributing reasons were a REALLY enticing Amazon deal and other such deals. I'm happy that people took advantage of these deals and owner population is growing. The Vita is hardly saved however but perhaps this bodes well for the future. :-)

Single day? Doubt it.. it's probably a weeks worth.. or whenever VGCHARTS updates.

The discounted VITA also lasted for more than TWO full days not just BF.. two days OFFICIALLY (sony blog).

That's why it wasn't really amazing.

The VITA platform just loves to tickle my emotions :( :) :(
#34StickMen1090Posted 12/1/2012 5:26:12 PM
i think it would be a huge issue if the Vita didnt sell well during a huge sale weekend
#35Spacetortoise(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 5:26:32 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Spacetortoise posted...
Universquall posted...
Spacetortoise posted...

Would that be wrong?

If I may inquire, which games out of curiosity? I can recommend some for you. :-)

NSMBU , Zombi U, Scribblenauts and the Trine 2 director's cut edition. My girlfriend got me one for christmas, and I look forward to playing it. I don't console game much since I've invested in a good pc but I like the look of the Wii U.
#36Lord_VishanaPosted 12/1/2012 5:30:51 PM
Spacetortoise posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Spacetortoise posted...
Universquall posted...
Spacetortoise posted...

Would that be wrong?

NSMBU , Zombi U, Scribblenauts and the Trine 2 director's cut edition. My girlfriend got me one for christmas, and I look forward to playing it. I don't console game much since I've invested in a good pc but I like the look of the Wii U.

All great choices! :-)

NSMB U is truly amazing, it's my favorite Mario game of all-time.

I cannot say enough good things about Zombi U. The game is just sensational. This is coming from someone who absolutely hates shooting type games, this is just so unique and well designed. Definitely GOTY material in my opinion.
---
#37xfactorPosted 12/1/2012 5:31:07 PM
Its not wednesday yet
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#38xfactorPosted 12/1/2012 5:35:06 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
160k is a fairly good amount for a single day. However let's not delude ourselves. The contributing reasons were a REALLY enticing Amazon deal and other such deals. I'm happy that people took advantage of these deals and owner population is growing. The Vita is hardly saved however but perhaps this bodes well for the future. :-)

This. I think TC should calm down here a min. The vita sold worse than any other systems on black friday, but is there really a need to push the vita owners any further down? No.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#39UniversquallPosted 12/1/2012 5:38:48 PM
Spacetortoise posted...

I wish I could say the same. Time machine required so I didn't get Shadow'd.
---
NP: (PS2) Suikoden III (PS3) PSABR (Vita) PSABR (PC) Gothic (Wii U) Xenoblade (360) Nothing lately
#40AnclationPosted 12/1/2012 5:42:14 PM
xfactor posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

This. I think TC should calm down here a min. The vita sold worse than any other systems on black friday, but is there really a need to push the vita owners any further down? No.

Pretty much. The numbers weren't quite so bad that people who dislike the Vita felt it warranted to troll the board because of it (which is usually the case when any Vita sales numbers surface), but that's not the same as the Vita selling well, or even decent.